"Y-Y-You ha-have a s-son" she mumbled making me look up at her. "Y-You were playing with my emotions all this time!" She shouted, tightening her grip on the papers in her hands.

"Why the fuck are you shouting?" Alessio shouted back making her zip her mouth shut.

She had tears pooling down her eyes making me fight the urge to roll my eyes. Before I could say anything, realization hit me.

Alessio. He knew. Of course he did, Lea was his sister for fuck's sake. She would have told him, obviously.

"This engagement is off. Go home." I said to the guests who left after letting out a series of groans. Everybody left except my family and Bianca's.

"What's going on, son?" Dad asked, confused. I ignored him and walked towards Alessio before grabbing him by his collar.

"You knew...?" It came out more like a statement than a question.

"Yeah" he replied rolling his eyes. I gritted my teeth, tightening my grip around his collar, "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now."

Alessio smirked, "Because you know you can't"

And he was right. I wouldn't be able to kill him. My parents pulled me away from Alessio who fixed his collar. I clenched my fist, frustrated, "Why didn't you tell me? Didn't I have the right to know?"

"Know what?" Mom asked before Alessio could reply. I looked at her then at everyone else who were present. "I have a son" I breathed out, "with Lea."

Blake broke into a fit of laughter making us snap our heads in his direction, what's up with him?

"Oh come on! It's not even April yet!" He said all while laughing making Alessio frown at him, "This is not a joke, Blake. It's fucking serious. He-" Alessio pointed to me, "-has a son."

"With Lea?" Mom asked to which I nodded, "Apparently"

"Then he is around four years old" mom gasped, "It's a he? You have a son? Oh my god! I have a grandson!" She was excited. I glanced at my dad who was also smiling brightly. Was I the only one who was angry that this was hidden from me?

Didn't I have the right to know about him? She could've told me. Damn it!

"I'm an uncle" Antonio and Blake said at the same time before adding, "again" they looked down at Freddy and Izzy who didn't look shocked at all which meant that they knew too. Alessio must've told them. Marissa and Arabella knew too, judging by the looks on their faces.

"What's his name?" Mom had tears which I assumed was tears of happiness in her eyes.

Before anyone could reply, Freddy beat them to it, "His name is Alessio Jr."

Wait what?

My son was named after Alessio? This must be some kind of sick joke.

"Uncle Aless told us that our cousin is named after him" Izzy added with a smile. I glanced at Alessio who was smirking.

"This can't be happening." Bianca shouted making everyone look at her.

Alessio rolled his eyes at her, "Yet it is."

"It can't be! I love Enzo. We are supposed to get engaged today! Disown that bastar-" she was cut off by a slap right in her face by Alessio.

"I've always wanted to do that." Alessio said smirking.

Good for her. She was about to call my son a bastard.

"What the fuck? How could you hit me?!" Bianca held her now red cheeks in her hands. She then ran towards her parents who hugged her, "Mom, dad...do something."

"Alessio Romano. I'm done investing in your bloody company." Bianca's dad said angrily while Alessio rolled his eyes in response, "Fuck you too, Jacob."

"You want to see your son?" Alessio asked me with a smile. I instantly nodded in response. Hell yes I did. But we did have to talk about the name though, I didn't like it one bit.

➷➷➷➷➷