Back At UA!

Mulai dari awal

" To keep anyone else from suffering like me, well, I promise! I will strive to be the perfect hero!" Iida said, holding out his robotic arm that meant, I'M BACK BITCHES.

" Yeah! Let's do it!" Midoriya said, cheering him on.

" It's time for class to begin! Everyone, please take your seats!" Iida said and orders started shooting out of his mouth.

" He's back." Tokoyami said.

" This is your fault for talking about weird stuff." Jirou said.

" Sorry, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut." Kaminari said. Everybody started heading back to their seats, ready to start the day off strong.

Class with All Might

" I AM HERE! Hope you're ready to return to our lessons. Today it's Basic Hero Training. Feels like I haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back! Listen carefully students, " All Might said, smiling as usual. " We're going to be conducting a little race. Take everything you've learned from your internships! And apply it to this rescue training."

" If it's rescue training, then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" Iida asked.

" That facility specializes in disasters, Young Iida. As I said earlier, this is a race. So prepare! You're about to step into Field Gamma! Inside here, is an arena full of factories that form an intricate labyrinth, so good luck, students, finding your way around. You'll be competing in groups of five. Each person will start from a different location near the outskirts of the field. I'll send a distress signal, and you must do what you must to come and save me! Whoever finds me first, wins!" All Might said.

" But try and keep the property damage to a minimum, please." He added, looking in Bakugou's direction.

" What the hell are you looking at me for?" Bakugou questioned, turning his face away from the Hero.

" All right. First group, take your places!" First group was Iida, Ojiro, Midoriya, Mina, and Sero. As they head in, the rest waited outside the Field, watching the big screen that showed the First Group's every move.

" Iida hasn't completely recovered yet, right?" Kaminari questioned. " He should sit this out."

" Yeah, everyone in this group has really good mobility." Kirishima said.

" Hm. I'd say Midoriya is at a great disadvantage against those four." Momo said as she sat next to Jiro.

" Moving around quickly isn't really one of his strongest suits, that's for sure." Jiro said.

" And whenever he uses his powers, he always ends up badly injured." Momo said.

" Who's your pick? I'm betting on Sero." Kirishima said.

" I'll take odds on Ojiro." Kaminari said.

" I choose Ashido cause she's got a super athletic body." Mineta said.

" I know Deku will be last." Bakugou commented.

" Even if Iida's still recovering, I think Iida might win." Uraraka said.

" Who do you think will win, Kaori?" Tsu asked, turning in her direction. Kaori crossed her arms across her chest, pondering the odds. 

" Maybe Sero or Mina. Iida might have trouble in this terrain and Midoriya can't exactly run and use his Quirk-" Kaori said, trying to point out the odds and evens of peoples chances, but Uraraka cut her off, pointing at the screen excitedly.

" WOW! Look at Deku go!" Kaori looked at the screen and was nonetheless surprised to see him prove her idea wrong. He had a green electricity surrounding him, boosting his speed through the air and on the Field.

" Since when could he do that!" Kaminari said.

" That's crazy. Those jumps--kero--look just like Bakugou's!" Tsu said. As Midoriya jumped onto another beam, he slipped and fell, Sero flying over him and to All Might. Even though Midoriya had lost, Kaori was nonetheless impressed. 

" Group 1, leave the field, Group 2, YOU'RE UP!"

After Class

" I LOVE YOUR COSTUME, KAORI!!" Mina said, clinging to Kaori's arm as she slipped on her white business shirt. She glanced at Mina, giving a small smile. 

" Yeah, the school kind of touched it up a bit. A little more than I needed, but it's a lot lighter and still has room for gadgets." Kaori said, buttoning up her shirt. 

" I can't believe you got to internship with Best Jeanist. What was it like?" Momo asked, walking over to them as she pulled on her own blazer. 

" Well, I ended up interning with Bakugou because that drunk chihuahua wanted to learn how to be at the top. All he got was a new look and some anger management." Kaori deadpanned, wrapping her blazer around her waist, not wanting the extra layer of heat. A few of the girls laughed and chuckled at that. Over the dying laughter, however, she heard the sound of Mineta's voice. 

" Wait, do you hear....Mineta?" She asked. The girls panicked and started looking around. Jiro grumbled and walked over to the wall. She stuck her earphone jack into a small whole in the wall and they heard the scream of Mineta.

" Ugh. Thanks, Kyoka." Hagakure said.

" Despicable being." Kaori said, walking out of the girl's bathroom. She walked down the hall, despite the other girl's questioning. She walked towards the boys dressing room, knocking briefly before leaning onto the wall. She cleared her throat, awaiting the answer. 

" Yeah, who is it?" Kirishima's voice asked through the door. 

" It's me, your teacher. May I see Mineta?" She asked in Aizawa's exact voice. After a bit of shuffling and arguing from the boys dressing room, Mineta went flying out the door, sticking to the wall. He caught sight of Kaori, with the deadliest look of mankind. 

" NO! NO, LET ME BACK IN, IT WAS A TRICK!! HELP ME, YOU FOOLS!!" Mineta cried as Kaori walked toward him, ripping him off the wall. She turned her head to see the boys looking at her, peering through the sliver of door available. 

" Get back to changing, I'll see you in class. I can't promise anything about this Purple Pervert." She said, walking down the hallway as she dragged Mineta with her. And then, they were gone.

" Girls are scary."

" We know, Kami-bro. WE KNOW."