{polar palace}

"Come back to Snezhnaya." Childe repeated.
"What are you on about?" you said. What was this ginger boy even saying? 
"The Tsaritsa wishes to see you." Signora said.
"For what such reason?" I said. Did I lose my memories of the Tsaritsa or something? Estelle didn't tell me anything about my relationship with her. I wonder if it was private affairs.
"Don't play dumb, Y/n." Signora said.
"I'm not sure what you're talking about." I said, in utter confusion. Signora frowned.

"Are you even willing to talk to us?" Signora said.
"Of course, I just lost my memories that's why I don't know what you're saying." I said.
"Do you have any memories of the Tsaritsa and you?" Childe said but Signora gave him the glare to "let me handle it you useless child". 
"I'm afraid I don't. My sincerest apologies." Signora had interrupted me and gave a reassuring fake icy smile.
"Oh, no, it's fine. It's not your fault." she said.
"May I ask why you suddenly asked to visit Snezhnaya?"
"We'd like to invite you to the Zapolyarny Palace. Signora said. "When would you like to arrange your visit time?"
"I believe you are aware of the event commencing at Fontaine Central, and I won't be free for around 4 - 5 days after the event." I said.

"Oh-ho, what's happening here?" I heard a voice say behind Signora.
"For the love of the Tsaritsa, could you not interrupt our conversation?" Childe grinned. "
"Wait a minute, who's that blonde next to you." 
I saw a blue-haired lady and a blonde ginger boy who looked like Childe standing near the purple woman. 
"I'm Thoma. Nice to meet you, harbingers." Thoma said.
"This is a private conversation, so I personally would appreciate it if you dismiss yourselves." I said, bowing a bit.
"I go by the name of Baal. Remind you of anything?" she said.
"Not really." I replied back in confusion.
"May you politely leave though? This is a discussion that should be kept private." Signora smirked at Baal. 
"Of course." Baal sighed and left, her acquaintances quickly following her. 

I noticed that Baal still kept her eyes on me while leaving. What was that about?
"Anyways-" Signora didn't finish her sentence as Baal came back.
"Have you finished?" She gave an innocent smile that was directed to me.
"Not yet, please be patient." I said.
Why can't I just have a good night by myself without anyone trying to talk to me about business matters? 
"It's urgent, it won't take long." she said seriously.
"If you may." I kindly said to Signora and Childe as they left the balcony and went back to a hotel.
"The fatui aren't going to do you good, Y/n." she said.
"What do you mean by that?" I said. Does she think that she's my mom or something? 
"The Tsaritsa is your sister and her intentions are bad. The Fatui has killed many, maybe even more than the cold hearted Abyss monsters. 
"Oh?" I said. "Thank you for informing me." Should I believe her? She hasn't even introduced what she is? Is she important, or an outlander? An ally or a storm?

"You can trust me, I promise you I won't do any harm." Baal said.
"How do I know that?" I say. I'm still cautious of this woman. 
"I'm the Electro Archon. I reside in Inazuma." she says. If I'm being honest she seems more trustworthy than Signora or Childe or whoever the Tsaritsa is.
"Oh, okay." I said. 
"I wish you the best." she said sincerely. 
"Thank you, uh you too? I will be dismissing myself now, so farewell." I said, absolutely praying to Celestia or whatever that is that I was formal with my words. I then left the balcony walking up the stairs of the Palace, the guards were offduty now so I opened the gate and went to my room.

I wonder, what are my "sister's" intentions? I guess it makes sense for me to have a cryo vision, because she gave it to me.
The event starts like tomorrow but I'm pretty sure the knights have prepared it already. What am I saying they definitely have? 
Maybe after the event, I'll read more about visions and archons. 
I only know how to use mine after all, and I need to stop procrastinating if I really want to protect my nation.
I try to close my eyes, but I can't get my mind of what Baal told me. Should I trust her or not? Is she doing this for my protection, or is she trying to manipulate me?
Or is the Tsaritsa trying to protect me or trying to manipulate me? I looked at the clock and it was 12am.
Damn, was I really out for that long? Whatever.

-----Time skip to a hotel in Fontaine (and Mihoyo will give me good artifacts for Yoimiya)

"That woman completely ruined our chance to speak to Y/n. Absolute hell." Signora said angrily, walking back and forth.
"What are we going to say to your majesty?" Childe frowned.
"I'll ask for two of the harbingers on an expedition to Inazuma to distract the Raiden Shogun so we can still continue this mission." Signora said. Childe nodded.
"Alright, but before that will we take our next shot to talk to Y/n at Fontaine Central?" Childe said.
"Shut up, I'll tell you what you need to do later. Let me handle this." Signora said harshly.
"Fine, fine." Childe sighed.
"Can I trust you to leave you alone and talk to Y/n on your own at the event while I depart to Snezhnaya?" Signora said.
"Of course, just leave it to mee~" Childe grinned. 
Signora sighed and decided to leave to go to a Fatui residence in Fontaine.
"Where are you going?" Childe said.
"Checking on Lyney's subordinates, and I'm going to tell them the plan so they don't interfere. I'll be back before 3, so do whatever you wish child." Signora said, putting her mask on.

-------------------------------------------------------
963 words ayo????? 
also yesterday was ningguangs birthday and ningguang is supreme?? man i love her and her girlfriend so much 😩😩