{party planning}

"Greetings, your majesty!" Estelle said, dusting off dirt on a table as y/n opened their eyes.
"Hey, is there anything I have to do today?" y/n said, hugging the pillow they were lying on to avoid the light from the gleaming window.
"Well, every year, since there is a place in Fontaine Central which is a big modern hall fit for parties and venues, we have a member of the Palace planning events and working with stall and shop owners for resources. And, I organize how the party will commence and end. While, you focus on your speech." Estelle says.

"Oh okay. You should be getting off then." Y/n said and then smiled with their eyes closed, refusing to get up again.
"Thank you, also don't worry about breakfast, a maid named Audrey will serve it to you in 15 minutes." Estelle said, gently closing the door behind her.

----y/n pov--

What am I going to do now? It must be pain being a royalty, I swear you never get sleep. Anyways, I should get ready. I got out of bed and changed, and then I looked around my room and found a fake cryo vision in a drawer. What would I even use such a thing for? Aren't I the Hydro Archon not the Cryo Archon? Eh, whatever, I should put it away for now. I put it away and then did my bed, and a knock was on the door. 

"Come in!" I said. Then, the door opened and there was a blonde elegant girl with maid attire who was probably Audrey.
"Greetings, your highness. I am Audrey, and this is your morning meal for the day, and if you need anything please call my name!" Audrey said. You nodded and then dived into the meal while on the bed. 10 minutes later, I finished it and decided to brush my teeth. (who doesnt brush their teeth after breakfast) 
Ok, since I got that done I should be like prepping my speech. I'm good at making things up last minute, though? I better be. I need time for myself to understand everything that's happening anyways, it should be reasonable to take a break. I kind of want to explore the Palace considering I've only went to a few rooms but I don't want to be told off by people who "serve" me. It's fine, I just want to go outside actually. Now that I think about it, I have never went outside of the palace. 

"Audrey?" I called out.
"Yes?" I heard a voice respond as she came in the room in less than a second. 
"Am I allowed to go outside? By myself, though." I asked. If I am an archon I should be able to give orders to my citizens and it shouldn't be the other way around.
"Uhm. I'm not too sure about that, but have you practiced your speech?" Audrey asked. I can tell that she's making excuses, but I say nothing about that.
"Yes!" I said. Forget it, I'll just go take a stroll at night. "Actually, it's fine. I think I need to rest."
"Alright. Have a good rest, farewell." she said, closing the door behind her. 

I decided to light up a candle and put it near the windowsill. Fontaine looked so pretty. I wonder what the other nations look like.
Though, it's not like I'm ever going to be able to have the fortune to go there, I have to recover my memories and keep this place in shape.
 But where would I start? Maybe with my "speech"? Yeah, that sounds reasonable.
It's a bit last minute to do the planning since the grand ball/party is in 3 days.
Eh, I might as well get used to this. I looked at the clock and it was 9pm. I hope the guards are offduty now.

I left my room and slowly walked to the entrance of the palace. I took this moment to look around, and then I finally reached the entrance of the palace.
 The guards were asleep, and I opened the big door and closed it.
The castle looked beautiful, it looked navy blue but when I looked at the moon it was absolutely stunning.
I decided to walk down the stairs until I was in the city. I went to a balcony, and rested my arms on the railing.

"Do you like the scenery?" a voice appeared behind me. I looked behind myself and found a ginger boy with a hydro vision on his waist smirking.
"Do I know you?" I said, looking back at the moon and the stars.
"I am, the one and only, 11th fatui harbinger! Code name Childe, I take pride in serving the Tsaritsa." he said proudly. I ignored him and looked back at the stars.
"Tartaglia, your antics won't work." a woman appeared, she had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.
"I don't have time for introductions, but I'm Signora. 8th of the Fatui Harbingers." she said.
"I suppose you already know who I am, but what do you need?" I said.
"Come back to Snezhnaya." Childe said sharply. What was this "harbinger" even on about?

"What?"

------------------------------------------------------

yoo another chapter done! updates might be a bit slow but chapters are slowly getting longer and longer o_o
oh also tysm for almost 4k reads <33

also this is how i image the castle at night im sorry that its a small pic tho idk why its absolute dogwater quality