{a new start, for the better?}

"Estelle! I'm done." Y/n had said, combing their h/c hair in the mirror. (im sorry if youre bald)
Estelle opened the door and said:
"Alrighty! I will get Gabriel to escort you to Arthur, where you can control your fake vision. This is to ease the rainstorm." Estelle said. She walked out of the room, leaving Y/n by herself for 2 minutes before the door had opened.
"Greetings, Your highness. I will escort you-" before Gabriel finished his sentence, he was interrupted.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you will teach me how to make use of my vision whatever. And it's y/n." y/n demanded.
"Alright then, your highness." Gabriel said.
"y/n. Just because I forgot my past doesn't mean I forgot my own language!" y/n said in a harsh tone.
"You will need to learn proper etiquette later, now may I lead you to Arthur?" Gabriel asked.
"Of course." y/n said, not wanting to piss the man off anymore. When they had reached the courtyard, Arthur was there with his geo vision in his belt.
"Y/n, are you ready to commence training?" Arthur asked.
"Yeah." 
Arthur placed a giant rock onto the ground with his geo powers. "This is the power of Geo, it's basically crystals. Since you have a Hydro vision, you can't recreate this." 
"So is this your vision?" y/n asked.
"No, I'm using fake visions to demonstrate the visions, except for Dendro, Anemo, Electro and Pyro." 
"Now, try using your elemental skill - your vision is glowing, therefore it will work." he had explained.
Y/n had been given a sword and they  tried touching their sword from down to up to start a small rainstorm and took a few attempts to master it.
(A/n: y/ns doing ayakas ult but they dont have a fan and its hydro)

"Good job. I think we're done with today's training and you can start assisting with the Fontaine weather situation.

---------------------------------------------------------
"Estelle. I have bad news." Gabriel announced.
"Hm?" Estelle pondered.
"The Raiden Shogun from Inazuma has come to make a trade in the worst time possible and they wish to see the god of justice. They are already here and are resting in a resort central of Fontaine." Gabriel said.
"For what? We can't let the Raiden Shogun see the monarch of Fontaine like this- what are we going to do!?" Estelle panicked.
"Well..that's why I've came to see you. You're the second most powerful person in the palace, so you're one to make decisions and orders." Gabriel sighed.
"We can get Claude to give Shogun and her acquaintances a tour around Fontaine before they meet the god of justice, and hopefully they won't speak of the situation." Estelle said.
"That will be hard to hide, especially since they're first timers. This might be their impression on Fontaine, and the Shogun truly is evil. They might try to leak the news to the Qixing in Liyue and possibly cut all business deals from Liyue to Fontaine."
"Let's not panic, it'll cause more stress. First of all, we will continue the plan and tell them the situation. I truly believe there is a reason they are taking visions from their own residents, but for now we shouldn't care too much. Our priority should be the citizens first, not the business deals. Trust me on this one."
"Alright.." Gabriel said.