Prologue

PROLOGUE WOOO!!!!
its angst though i tried my best bc im not good at writing this crap
also since idk what the tsaritsas real name is i make rules so instead of her "name" y/n will address her as (s/n) for sisters name. i make rules here :) (slight tw for mentions of bl00d)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You and (s/n) were sisters. S/n was older than you by 1000 years, and she tried her best to care for you. Even if she was weak, she'd still be able to protect you. 
"Hey, y/n?" s/n says.
"Hm??" y/n says giggling. She was curious about what their sister was going to say, and s/n took a deep breath before saying.
"I'll always protect you, even when times are rough." 
"Pinkie promise?" y/n says.
"Obviously, dummy." 

~Timeskip~

People were screaming, running through the streets. Strikes of lightning could be seen in the air, as the pair were in a cave. Overall, y/n was scared. They was too young, to realize what the Archon War even was. 

"Y/n. Promise me you will stay by my side, we will go through this together." 
"I will never leave you, dear sister!" y/n said. However, little did she know their sister wouldn't do the same. Y/n were holding (s/n)'s hand, both of you watching the chaos upon you both.
"Beautiful, isn't it?" s/n mumbled under her breath. y/n would never expect their sister to be so bloodthirsty, so needy of power. They had assumed their sister would try to protect them. But in reality, s/n wanted power. She wanted to rule the world, go against the gods that have once destroyed Khaeneriah.

"What are we going to do?" y/n had asked, almost tearing up from the scene of gods constantly fighting, peace would never be an option for them. 
"Don't you think we should tag along? It's worthless watching, I think it'd be more amusing to fight for ourselves.." s/n had said. Y/n couldn't believe what their beloved sister had said. Y/n was too young to realize how bloodthirsty, how evil their "sister" was. Yet, they had still loved her. Y/n was gullible. S/n had never took advantage of this, she truly cared for their sister's well being, but she cared about power more. However, s/n grew impatient with the silence she had been given. She held y/n's hand and both of them had went to join the battle unprepared.

"I will never let such a reckless soul rule over a nation. For Celestia's sake!" an Electro vision wielder had shouted.
"How dare you!"
It was chaotic, however, s/n had started a battle between her and a god who had an Anemo vision. S/n summoned a snowstorm, almost killing the god.
"WATCH OUT!" y/n screamed, as an unknown god tried to attack s/n with their polearm. s/n took note of this and dodged their attacks. Y/n was scared. The only person who cared for them was craving for blood and the thrill of sparring.
"I summon you!" an unkown god came from the heavens. Was it Celestia theirself? No one knew. There were 7 gods left.
"I'm sorry..I can't help you now, y/n." s/n said. Y/n had so many questions. Oh, so many questions indeed. They wanted to ask her what was going on, were they safe, what would happen now? Then, all of a sudden, y/n's eyes shut. They had passed out, but then as they were about to open her eyes..

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey! Wake up!" a young female had said. Y/n looked around, and she was in a ruined nation. Houses were destroyed, people were crying, people were rebuilding their houses. 
"Where am I?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

for anyone who reads this i hope yall enjoyed aa 
im not that good of a writer, but i tried my best :D