{teardrops}

"It's humorous how Fontaine's ruler can't even protect their own citizens from a storm like this. Isn't it?" Baal said, chuckling with her hand over her lips.
"Surely Fontaine isn't usually like this? Perhaps the rain are teardrops from Y/n? We'd never know." Ayaka said.
"May I ask, what are we here to trade?" Tohma asked, placing his hand on his nape in embarrassment of how he had not asked before departing to Fontaine.
"Sea Ganodermas for Mora. Specifically 1 million Mora for 100 Sea Ganodermas. They haven't agreed to accept the "trade" yet, so I would say it's an offer instead." Ayaka said.

----------------------(AN - Cussing in this chapter, so A/N if anyone wants to skip)

"I thought of helping Y/n for a second, hahah. However, I do feel bad." Baal said.
"I wonder what will happen next, I truly hope something fortunate happens to them." Ayaka said. Tohma nodded in agreement.
"You're too harsh on Y/n, did something happen between you two or? You don't disrespect/dislike someone for no reason, my queen?" Tohma asked nervously.
"Y/n's sister is the Tsaritsa and that woman is an insane piece of shit! She almost killed Y/n during the Archon War. It almost made me feel bad and I would've tried to save them, but I then got attacked by another stupid god. When will they believe their sister is using them? I hope it'll be soon." Baal said, almost yelling it loud.
"Tsaritsa sure is a greedy woman." Tohma said.
"If you both were to be Archons, I believe Ayaka could deal with them but Tohma would be snapped instantly." Baal said.
"Thank you, I'm flattered by your words." Ayaka said.

-----------------(A/n - end of cussing)

"Hey!" Tohma laughed.
"Aww, is someone's bodyguard jealous~" Baal smirked.
"Alright, but we should probably get back to business." Ayaka smiled.
"Course, sweetheart." Baal grinned.
"I think you both should go to bed, I'm going to read a book. Sleep well." Baal said softly.
"Night." Tohma and Ayaka said at the same time. Instead of reading a book, Baal went to the balcony and stared at the rain pouring down onto the wet concrete floor.

"When will you ever realize that your sister is using you..? And now the rainstorm is caused by your tears." Baal whispered softly, clutching her hairpin which had fell out of her hair.
"I'll promise I'll be there for eternity." 

----------------------------------------------

Signora and Childe were walking to the throneroom of the Tsaritsa's abode - Zapolyarny Palace as Childe held Rex Lapis' gnosis in his hands.
"What was the contract you and Zhongli made?" Childe asked out of curiousity. 
"OH shut up 11th fatui harbinger, stop trying to get involved for Tsaritsa's sake. You were only suppose to manipulate Rex into thinking you were his friend, NARWHAL." Signora said with disgust.
"Oh shut up Fair Lady-" Childe was going to finish his sentence till the Tsaritsa heard him.
"When will you both ever stop arguing?" She said.
"I apologize on behalf of the Narwhal." Signora said, rolling her eyes at Childe.
"Oh, and we've retrieved Rex's gnosis." Signora smirked, snatching the gnosis off Childe presenting it to the Tsaritsa. 
"Good. May I assign you both to a rather personal mission?" Tsaritsa had said.
"Sure! I am honored to be assigned on this mission." Childe said.
"Of course." Signora grinned.
"I have a sibling, who's the Hydro Archon. In the Archon War, I promised to protect them and then we both had been seperated by an unknown god. Who knows if it was Celestia? However, for another 200 years, we both stayed in contact and they would help with paperwork of Northland Bank. But, then I stopped talking to them and requested them to stop doing paperwork and left them alone from then to now." 
"May I ask, why did you leave Y/n like that?" Signora asked, curiously.
"I don't want them involved in my affairs, no matter what, even if they're more powerful than me." Childe had stayed quiet the whole time while the two women talked.
"Therefore, I will assign you both to Fontaine, to talk to their royal highness about Snezhnaya Fire Water. I wish to have them by my side again. Though, this is optional." The Tsaritsa said, hiding her nervous face.
"Of course." Signora grinned.
"What about you, Ajax?" Tsaritsa asked.
"Oh, yeah, of course your majesty!" Childe said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

701 words!!
at this point im just experimenting my writing bc i never paid attention in class haha, dont have plans for this story but im trying my best and thats what matters