{fontaine central}

A/n: IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN WRITING AHGDHHGFH THRES A 90% CHANCE IM GONNA FINISH THIS BOOK BEFORE SEPTEMBER BECAUSE OF HOW DUMB I AM 

---------

"Every year in Fontaine, there's a grand party hosted at Fontaine Central, in honor of what the citizens have achieved throughout the year every year. And I am not requesting you both to take the Hydro Archon's gnosis, I would just like information on her wellbeing.
Take this as an opportunity to talk about Fire-Water business too, just so they aren't suspicious of my doings." The Tsaritsa said, coldly.

"Are we permitted to send Fatui Agents to receive information?" Signora asked.
"Do not send your subordinates on this mission. Furthermore, why would I not send two of my faithful and loyal harbingers to a personal mission? I truly believe this is a task for you both specifically, Narwhal and the Fair Lady."
"Yes, your majesty." Childe says, bowing down.
Signora scoffed, in disbelief of how much the Tsaritsa would trust a harbinger that can barely stay loyal to himself to go out on personal missions. 

"Alright. Here's 100k mora to stay in a resort. If you perhaps see Baal there, do not take action. Lynette reported seeing Baal and her servants in Fontaine. Also, the party is in 4 days." 
"Of course, your majesty." Childe grinned and Signora left the room as quick as she could to avoid talking with the other harbinger following behind her.

"Well, we better get going." Signora said coldly.
"Aww~ why so desperate? Do you not want to spend time with your favorite harbinger?" Childe teased.
"Oh, shut the fuck up Tartaglia. Don't slack off this time." Signora stared at him giving him the look "continue talking and ill beat the crap out of you."
They both set off to Fontaine in an hour, and it was about 6pm.
"Hey, are you not going to talk? Come on you're being worse than Scara!" Childe whined and whined on the way there.
"Shut the hell up."
"Why? You know the great Tartaglia can't miss an opportunity to talk to one of MY subordinates." 
"You're weaker than me." 
"Fighting talk? I love it."
"We're on a mission requested by the Tsaritsa herself. This is an honor and you're here taking the mic of it."
"Fine, but we can always slack off~"

--------------Timeskip: They went to Fontaine and settled in so then Baal pov

"May I ask if we are attending the grand party at Fontaine Central in 4 days, my lord?" Ayaka said.
"Now that I think of it, yes. Perfect opportunity for the trade deal." Baal responded, obviously thinking of something else.
There was silence until Thoma broke the silence.
"So, when am I getting my visio-"
"After this mission. That pesky traveller will get it for trying to disobey the vision hunt agree. I will strike twice." Baal said with a hint of anger in her emotionless voice. 
"Of course, milady." Thoma said quietly.
"It's your majesty. I stand up to my title forever, NO exceptions to eternity. Don't try to be another problem I have to personally deal with. You are lucky I gave YOU out of all people mercy." 

"Uhm, maybe not now?" Ayaka said, pointing at a large rainstorm commencing again.
"It's fine. Whatever, good night Ayaka. Have a horrible sleep Thoma." Baal went out of the door to the balcony once again, looking at the sky.
"Take care of yourself, please.." Baal whispered, holding her hair pin close to her chest.
But then, in a distance she saw La Signora and Tartaglia walking towards the resort. "Shit." she whispered again, closing the door, praying to the divine that they didn't notice her.
After all, Baal did have a bad reputation from almost killing La Signora as she is an enemy of eternity. In Baal's mind, at least.

-----------------------------

if i dont update at least 2 times a week yall have full permission to yell at me😭😭