{amnesia}

THIRD PERSON POV -

"Your highness? Are you awake?" a soft voice entered the room. Y/n looked outside the window to see buildings destroyed and puddles on the streets.
"Who are you?" y/n had asked the girl. The girl had brown hair and a rosey pink corset  and to compliment her outfit, she wore a ruby necklace on her neck. (Not talking about y/n)
"Oh my. My name is Estelle, I am just your assistant." she had said.
"I'm sorry, but what assistant? Where the heck even am I?" Y/n had asked trying to remember everything that had happened. Before Estelle could say anything, the brown door on the other side of the room had opened.
"My apologies to interrupt but Arthur wants to know if your royal highness is still out. There has been thunder recently, and citizens of Fontaine are scared for their lives, and we need the Hydro Archon to assist." A guard had saluted. 
"I'm afraid to say that they had lost her memories. As I help them rebuild memories, the weather will not differentiate." Estelle kindly said.
"What's up with the formalities?? Just call me Y/n, it doesn't hurt." Y/n had spoken, only for Estelle and the guard to look at her with confusion.
"I will explain everything, now, Gabriel please leave us." Estelle said, the guard nodding and leaving the room.
"So? Explain." Y/n had demanded her.
"You are the ruler of Fontaine, and we are here to serve you. However, we had a huge rainstorm and you were trying to reduce the amount of rain with your powers, but you had passed out and your vision went all blank. Then, the guards escorted you here." Estelle responded. Y/n was just confused, they hadn't remembered their past, or anything about them other than that they had a fake Hydro vision necklace and their name.
"How can I be someone so important but then pass out like that?" Y/n asked. It wasn't a common thing to see a god pass out while protecting their own home.

"Uh, well that is what we're trying to figure out! I'm sure we can discuss this later though, we need to get you changed." Estelle said, trying to change the topic.
"Isn't what I'm wearing already fine?" Y/n asked.
"I apologize but it isn't good enough for an Archon. Anyways, there are plenty of clothes in the closet, please call my name if you ever need me." Estelle said, gently closing the door behind her.
"hmm, What should I wear?" 
(this is readers outfit yeah)

         edit: since im planning on making this more of a gender-neutral reader thats just an inspiration, so u can imagine anything :)