{speech & etiquette}

"Lady Y/n, I have asked a member of the Knights of Favonius in Monsdadt to teach you speech and etiquette for a grand party that will commence in 3 days." Estelle said.
"In normal words, someone is coming to teach you how to speak modernly as you will be making a speech at a grand party." 
"Fine. When are they coming?" Y/n asked.
"They will come in an hour, so I formally request you to get ready. You two will get along." Estelle said, bowing and leaving the room.
"She didn't even tell me about the damn grand party that I'm suppose to be making a speech at." Y/n thought.

(a/n: okay whatever lets just say the member of the knights of favonius comes because i love them)

"Greetings, Eula Lawrence." Arthur bowed down.
"Are you trying to INSULT me? Look at me when you're speaking." Eula said. "Vengeance will be mine, pfft." 
"I am not, but I will escort you to the main hall where your highness is." They both walked to the main hall, where Y/n was sitting on a throne. 
"Greetings, whatever your name is." Y/n said.
"My name is Eula Lawrence, Lady Y/n, so are you willing to listen about what I have to say about speech and etiquette?"
"Not really." Y/n said. Eula ignored her and started nonsense talk about basic manners to modern language. 

"As you are an important person in Fontaine, reigning over the hydro themed nation you must learn how to edit your manner of speech. Like an Aristocrats, they have a similar unique way of carrying conversation and communicating with others all the time." Eula said, and y/n nodded.
"An example of saying hello is "Every day, a million miracles begin at sunrise, and I suppose a miracle is meeting you, and I greet you, my dear friend. Now, let's engage in a modern conversation."
"Every day, a million miracles begin at sunrise, and I suppose a miracle is meeting you, and I greet you, newcomer." Y/n said.
"As the morning dew greets the coming dawn, so do I greet you, my friend." 
"I suppose all is well?"
"Of course, I hope all is well for you too." Eula said. "You're doing fine, I don't know why Estelle specifically asked for a member of the Lawrence Clan to meet someone with great manners and is very polite."
Eula then started going on about speech.
"Do you even know what I'm saying?" Eula said annoyed.
"Mhm, I do." Y/n lied. 
"Vengeance will be mine! Alright, I will be taking my leave now. I sincerely hope you've actually listened and learnt something." Eula swiftly left the room to return to Monsdadt. Then, Estelle entered the room and led Y/n to her room.
"Let me know if you need anything." Estelle mentioned.
"Wait. Can you describe what the speech is about in the grand party?" Y/n asked.
"It's suppose to be in celebration of what every citizen has done and how you are grateful to be reining a beautiful nation with amazing citizens. And, most importantly talking about everyone's rights and if someone feels like something is wrong, speak up and stand up for yourself." Estelle remarked. "Is that all?" 
"Yes. You may leave now. Y/n said.
"Alright, I suggest you sleep now. Sleep well." Estelle bowed down and quietly left the room.