Jiper- Alternate Henries

(A/N: Piper is the same age as Jasper, Henry and Charlotte)

PIPER
As normal, Jasper came over at 8 pm, seeing as he finished his shift at Junk 'N' Stuff at 7:55. Neither Henry or Charlotte knew of the relationship that Jasper and I were apart of, and neither of us wanted them to find out. Although I liked being with Jasper, we both knew that Henry and Charlotte would kill us if they ever found out.

"Good evening Piper." Jasper kissed my forehead before sitting on one of my pink fluffy chairs.

"Did Henry or Charlotte see you?" I asked, worried.

"Nope." He smiled.

"How about we head downstairs, I'm starving!" Jasper smiled.

"Sure. I'll make us some sandwiches." We headed downstairs, Jasper sitting on the couch as I made us food.

As I sat down next to Jasper, I heard voices. Voices that I recognised.

"Crap! Charlotte and Henry are back from work early..." Jasper moved away, knowing exactly what to do and say.

"Come back here!" Charlotte was yelling. I looked at the front door watching as Henry walked through, Charlotte panicking.

"What's wrong Char?" Jasper asked, confused.

"He isn't Henry..." Charlotte took a breath.

"Excuse us?" I was confused and shocked.

"That boy, who looks like Henry, isn't Henry. He says his name is Xander..." Charlotte sat down.

"Kenzie! Pick up! Please!" The boy continuously spoke worriedly into his phone, that didn't look anything like a pear-pad phone.

"Who the butt is Kenzie?" I asked, looking at the boy.

"My girlfriend." He angrily spoke back, forcing me, Jasper and Charlotte to widen our eyes in shock.

"Dude! Get back here!" Henry's voice confused us as he and some other Henry look-alike burst through the door.

"Who's this dude then?" Jasper stood up, looking at the 2 Henry look-alikes and Henry, who was shocked.

"My name is Jeremy." He smiled.

"Wow. The girl with the long blonde hair is super cute." He covered his mouth, embarrassed.

"Dude! That's my sister!" Henry was disgusted by his look-alikes' lack of brain to mouth filter.

"S-Sorry! I don't have control over what I say. I was cursed by a VR headset to say whatever my brain thinks." Jeremy admitted.

"VR headset?" I was confused.

"Virtual Reality headset." He confirmed.

"So, how did Xander and Jeremy get here?" Jasper asked, sitting back down.

"Schwoz kinda created a portal that could take us to alternate realities, like the time Henry and I went to that opposite universe. Well, it worked, a little too well. He turned it on and 5 seconds later, Xander and Jeremy ended up here, in Swellview." Charlotte sat down.

"Ok, better question. How do we get them back to their universes?" I asked.

"We don't know. The portal kinda closed off and Schwoz tried to get it open, but he hasn't managed to get it open yet." Henry admitted.

"So, we're stuck here?" Xander seemed annoyed.

"Until our friend Schwoz figures out a way to get the portal open and ready, yes." Charlotte sighed as Jeremy and Xander sat at the table.

"Well. I'm heading to my room." I got up, tired of this tricky situation.

"I'm going to Henry's room. I can't deal with this." Jasper announced, me knowing full well that he was going to come into my room and hang out with me, while Charlotte and Henry dealt with Xander and Jeremy.

"I don't like the idea of two look-alike Henries roaming around Swellview, let alone this house. They dress similar to Henry as well, making me nervous." I hugged Jasper as he rested his head on mine.

"I'm sure Henry and Charlotte will figure out a way to get Xander and Jeremy back to their realities. And then, we can go back to our regularly scheduled sneak arounds." He smiled, kissing me.

"Jasper, we'll have to tell Henry and Charlotte about us soon? I mean, Henry hates when people lie to him and Charlotte is very smart and will figure it out if we don't tell her." I looked at Jasper worriedly.

"Piper, I think we should wait until everything with those two Henry look-alikes are dealt with, I mean, the last thing we want is for one of them to find out, then they go ahead and tell Henry and Charlotte, I mean look at Jeremy. He literally says whatever he's thinking. What happens if he finds out, he can't stop thinking about it and he accidentally blurts it out when Henry or Charlotte are around? That'll definitely rock the boat even more." Jasper admitted.

"I agree. We wait to tell Henry and Charlotte after Xander and Jeremy are back in their own realities." I smiled, hugging Jasper more.