||32||

The other day when I woke up, I went outside and saw Kiera having her breakfast

"Yo, good morning," I greeted as I sat on the chair in front of her. I figured Keigo must have gone out for work.

"Good morning," She greeted. I saw a piece of sandwich on her plate, which I took away and ate.

"That was mine," She said rolling her eyes as I gave her a grin.

"I love you," I said grinning.

"You seem happy. Looks like you and Bakugo are official," She said and I nodded like a puppy. She chuckled.

"Oh! I almost forgot Katsuki is going to come, he's taking me somewhere. Tell him to wait if he gets here early. I gotta take shower," I said as I rushed to the shower room.

I took my time washing my body as I hummed one of the EXO's songs. I wanted to clean up well and look good for my boyfriend today. It takes time to clean my wings up and it takes even more time to dry my feathers, but it's alright.

When I stepped out of my room, I saw Katsuki was already standing there holding a book in his hand.

"You are here... I'm sorry... " My words took a halt when I saw which book he was exactly reading. He was holding 'My hero academia' manga in his hand that Keigo owned. I almost forgot that it was in my room.

He looked at me with a hurt filled in his eyes. Guilt took over my body as no words came out of my mouth.

"Katsuki... "

"Who are you?" He asked. He felt betrayed and I know it. I should have told him everything before. This was a mistake.

"Seiren Uchida... Katsuki, please let me explain," I begged.

"What book is this? Is this your hidden quirk? Have you been spying on us? Are you with villains?" He asked.

"That's not what it is! I'm... I'm... Shit!" I cursed.

"I don't even know you anymore... Seiren or whoever you are," He said as he left the room. Of course, that book had many things in it which I shouldn't have known or be aware of. Tears ran down my eyes, as I ran behind him, wanting to stop him and explain everything to him.

"Katsuki wait! Please!" I yelled. As I hold on to his arm.

"Please, just listen to me, okay?" I said. He looked at me in anger but I didn't miss the hurt in his eyes. It felt like he was crying from the inside too.

"Leave me. Let go of me," He said lowly trying to pull his hand out of my grasp.

"No... " I said holding him more tightly.

"What is happening here?" Kiera asked. I looked at her.

"Kie... He found the manga!" I said sobbing.

"Please, tell me that pro hero Hawks isn't involved with you two," Katsuki said.

"We are not scheming anything, Ground zero!" Kiera said.

"And why would I believe you after seeing this?" Katsuki said showing her the manga.

"Because I will explain it to you," I heard a familiar voice say. I turned back and saw Keigo was there. I felt relieved when I saw him.

Maybe, Keigo will be able to fix it. Maybe I'll still have a chance with Katsuki. Maybe, he won't hate me after this or see me as someone who betrayed him. Maybe, he'll forgive me.

********

Katsuki found out about the manga :)
sed very sed :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.