||3||

Fortunately, the library happened to be situated in the backyard of my grandparents' house

Fortunately, the library happened to be situated in the backyard of my grandparents' house. It is currently past midnight, and my grandmother retired to bed at around 10, which means she is currently in a deep slumber.

The library door was locked, but I was equipped with the skills to pick locks, as I excel at various tasks. Goodness, I sound just like Katsuki! After a few attempts, the door clicked open, and we entered the dimly lit room.

"Wow! You really do know how to open locks!" Kiera exclaimed with a touch of exaggeration. I switched on the lights in the room.

"Yes," I responded to her, noticing numerous book-filled shelves. I couldn't help but be amazed by the sight.

"This is like heaven," Kiera said dreamily. I couldn't agree more. Both of us shared a passion for reading.

We explored the shelves, discovering a variety of books and manga that piqued our interest. There were many manga titles I had never come across before. I could easily spend my entire life in this room. While scanning the shelves, my gaze landed on a manga that seemed familiar.

"Hmm? I've seen this before," I remarked as I approached the shelf. I picked up the book and read its title, 'My Hero Academia.'

"Wow, Kie! This is an unpublished volume of MHA!" I exclaimed, almost shouting, as I looked at her. Her eyes widened instantly as she joined me.

"Let's open it and read it!" I suggested eagerly.

"Hold on..." She hesitated for a moment, then regained her composure. "No, never mind. Let's go for it!" she answered, appearing slightly concerned.

I opened the book, and we began to read. The storyline deviated from the one depicted in the anime or published manga—here, the Class 1A students were adults, each with their own hero agencies. After a few pages, the book started to contain blank pages.

"Huh?" I uttered, desperately flipping through the empty pages, but they held no drawings or statements.

"Perhaps the artist never completed this volume," Kiera suggested. Refusing to give up, I turned to the last page, where I found a small sentence.

"Create your own story from here?" both Kiera and I read in unison, exchanging puzzled looks.

"What is this?!" I exclaimed in frustration. Suddenly, everything around us began to spin.

"Sei, do you see what I am seeing?" Kiera asked, holding my hand tightly as I clutched onto her hand and the manga. Panic set in as I responded.

"Yes, I suppose so?" I sounded unsure. Our surroundings continued to vanish, with black holes becoming more and more visible. For a moment, my mind went blank, and then I regained consciousness, finding myself in a completely unfamiliar place. It resembled Japan, yet it also felt foreign.

Looking at Kiera, I realized that she was not Kiera. Wait, what?

"Who are you?! Are you Kiera?!" I shouted, observing the black-haired girl with purple highlights and violet eyes. She resembled a character from an anime!

She blinked a few times before answering, "Yeah! Obviously! It's me, Kiera! And you're Seiren, although you don't look like Seiren." She sighed. That was indeed Kiera.

"Wait, wait! What do I look like? Please don't tell me I resemble Mineta!" I panicked. She burst into laughter.

"Of course you don't look like Mineta! You have silver eyes, baby blue hair with white highlights, and those wings of yours make you resemble Hawks," she explained.

"Huh?! I'm not his sister—wait, you mentioned wings?!" I exclaimed. I turned my head slightly, confirming that I did, indeed, possess two large white wings, similar to Hawks', although his were red.

"What just happened?!" I asked, seeking answers. She shrugged.

"What if we've somehow entered the world of 'My Hero Academia'?" I proposed. It could be possible, considering my wings could potentially be my quirk.

"What?!" she exclaimed, taken aback.

"Maybe we're inside this manga, Kie!" I suggested, showing her the manga in my hand. She shook her head in disbelief.

"How can that be possible? It has to be a dream. We'll wake up soon," she rambled. I sighed, acknowledging the possibility that this might just be a dream. However, it didn't feel like one. I could feel the weight of my wings on my back. It all felt real. This is, indeed, real.

********

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.