A White danty hall which itself looked like a heaven making Ameena's gasp worthy

A White danty hall which itself looked like a heaven making Ameena's gasp worthy. White fresh flower's fragrance wanted to heal my broken heart. But again, the fear of Mighty kicked those feelings out & I started shivering again.

“Awwwww"

This time the guests cheered making my heart beat thrice in a motion. There were more than 3000 people there who attended to see a rabbit being owned my a lion.

Pathetic! My tears yelled. But it went unheard to them.

“My fairy!" Mumma suddenly came out from the crowd & hugged me tightly.

Mumma...." I hid myself in her arms & stayed there crying till I saw that guy coming to me.

My step father.

Gulping I broke the hug & looked at him timidly who seemed to get brutally beat, “Y..I..Mighty..."

Do keep The Mighty happy always.Otherwise you are dead" saying he left from there making my mother roll her eyes.

“By beatened up by the Mighty's people he has lost it. Don't hear him " mumma cupped my face saying it but I knew that he was not absolutely wrong.

A man who's peoole can fix a guy like my step father to this stage that he was not complaining of me getting married to someone whom he didn’t select, could do anything  to me.

My throats dried up.

|||||||||||||||||||||

After like 1 and a half hour my mother called David saying, “Um..,sir...The Mighty?"

“He's on the way " he smiled.

Ameena murmured in my ears, “I can't believe a man who forced you to marry him is now himself late. Doesn’t he fear of you fleeing away?"

I deadly said, “He knows, no one can escape the Mighty "

“There he is!!! " David loudly announced making me close my eyes tightly in fear before kneeling down like everyone of the hall did to greet the Mighty.

Author's POV

“Hail The Mighty " everyone cheered for the Mighty who was there wearing his casual wear. A grey coat on his suited muscular figure.

“Why didn’t you wear the wedding suit?" David asked him making a poker face

Hadnt the time to change" he replied putting off the overcoat & handling it to his guards before sitting on the right side of the nikkah setup.

Shehnaaz could hear him from the otherside of the floral curtain this time but felt  numb when the order from the Mighty's voice came, “Remove the curtain aside"

Mighty..It's ritual to..." The Imam (Religious scholar who conducts wedding) wanted to say but his one glare & he asided the curtains making Sana's toe curl & eyes shut.

As soon as the Mighty's eyes fall on her it stucked there.

His eyes roamed from her curled toe to her closed eyes & stopped on her lips Very dangerously

Ameena whispered in Sana's mother's ear, “Why is he looking at Sana like this?.... As if he is going to eat her alive!"

Sana's mother nervously asked, “Didnt you like her look, mighty? Should we add or remove something? "

Hearing this Sana's face became white. (Shehnaaz's nicknane)

Author's POV ends.

Was he not satisfied with my look? Did I mess it up in the first place?  Did we make him angry? Is he going to punish for this??  ~~ All these questions started sucking my nerves till he ordered with his calm voice, “Start the Nikahh"

The Imam hurridly started reading the certain verses from the Qur'an.
||||||||||||||||||||||

I closed my eyes, accepting my fate when I heard The Mighty saying, “Qubool" 3 times.

Soon the Imam & everyone wanted to hear the same from me making my breaths heavy & eyes drenched with tears.

“Say Qubool, Shehnaaz " mumma grabbed my hands tightly while tears were flowing from her eyes too.

Well, It's casual in wedding at this Moment but mine was one extreme one. I bet nobody have ever saw a bride crying like me. I bursted in tears.

The Imam insisted me again, “Dear daughter, please accept this marriage saying Qubool"

My tongue couldn’t

“Say Qubool, Shehnaaz." My mother started wiping my tears saying it, evn hers.

“The Mighty's not looking too satisfied, Shehnaaz. Don't  make him kill us.. Say Qubool " Ameena whispered making me nodd my head in fear.

k..Qubool... K..Quboo Qubool" I accepted the marriage holding my breaths & then signed on the “Kabin-nama" along with The Mighty to BEcome   ❝MRS.SIDDHARTH SHEIKH❞ officially .