What is Women Empowernment?

Definition.

Women's empowerment is the process of empowering women. It may be defined in several ways, including accepting women's viewpoints or making an effort to seek them, raising the status of women through education, awareness, literacy, and training.

       We must serve rights.

There's alot of lack of women empowerment in our society these days. Thus, we should educate women and all the rights of the women should be serve.

Benefits of Women Empowernment.

★Women Empowerment helps in    reducing domestic violence and crimes against women.

★Women Empowerment has also brought alot of economic and social gains to so many of the countries.

★Empowered women can contribute in nation's building by joining sectors such as army, public service, politics, corporate sector etc.

★The government should focus on women Empowerment, especially in rural areas for empowering women as majority of Pakistan's population resides in the village.

  Reason behind making this story.

Reason behind making this story is to tell that how much beneficial and important is women empowerment.

There are millions of girls in our society who are married off instead of being educated at school age.

We're living in a society where girls are pointed out if they are doing a job to feed their children and to financially help their family.

In our society, people think that education spoils the company of girls. It's not education it's bad people
If girls stay in the company of bad people, those people will spoil girls.

Women are not considered same as men. Hence, women should be given equal rights as men.

I'm calling all the women, girls around the globe to empower yourself

The main and first step to empower your self is to get educated. Please educate yourself.

A/N : This book is currently under editing. I'm writing my very first book. When my first book will come to an end, I'll start posting chapters!

Till, follow my account and get updates from me! Also you can check out my book "The Dreams"!

Add it to your reading list and its soon going to be upload! So please be patience!

                                                       Ailia.