🔮19🔮⚠️

#NOT PROOFREAD BUT THEN AGAIN THIS WHOLE BOOK ITSN'T.

Enjoy!

Aisha felt water being poured on her.

It was like she was drowning in it, really.

She winced before opening her eyes slowly seeing blur at first.

" You're now awake! Ugh fin-al-lllyyy!", someone said in a malicious but fun tone.

Aisha tried to move her wrist, but she couldn't.

She felt weakened by something stronger than witch hazel and rose gold liquid, even though rose gold is still lethal.

This was something else...

Silver rose was temporary pain so that wasn't it and purple lavender liquid didn't do as much damage now that she's turned.

Aisha finally opened her eyes to see herself.

Aisha furrowed her eyebrows before cocking her head side ways.

" What- what the fuck is this?", Aisha whispers in a weakened voice.

" Oh! That's right before I juiced you up with my poison, I introduced myself. Shay! Tell her what my name is, make sure it's engrossed in her head.", Asia says snapping her fingers at Shay.

Shay hesitantly walked to Asia with a knife.

She shook with fear and regret because this is her family, but she was tired of living in the shadow of the infamous delirious witch or all powerful tribrid, who changed and shook the world....

Yeah it got pretty annoying even in her wolf form and before she got stuck in the form as a little child.

Aisha screamed when the knife carved into her shoulder.

She started to feel a sting as Shay carved into Aisha's skin.

Shay didn't want to smile but her face says otherwise.

She was slowly starting to like it but tried so hard to say otherwise.

The knife was dipped into dark envy, the kryptonite of her species made by Asia Taylor.

The poison was mixed with her blood which was already weak to Aisha due to her making her blood invincible towards Aisha to drink .

It had wolf bane, vervain, witch hazel, dark magic, and black liquid all in one. Truly lethal and Asia loved it.

She knew that Aisha isn't going to heal until she gained her full strength and right now she's at 2% of strength due to them injecting her over and over every time she wakes up, that's what Asia thinks.

Aisha bit her lip to stop her screaming in pain and frustration before Shay stopped since she finished carving Asia's full name on her shoulder.

Shay smirked, " Oh, why you looking at me like that cuz, I'm doing this to better our relationship can't you see that?"

Aisha looked at her before gathering up saliva to spit it directly on Shay's face.

Shay flinched due to the feeling of saliva dripping down her cheeks.

She now had nothing but hatred and disgust in her eyes, " You fuckin-"

" Whoo-ho, you wasted all your energy just to spit, how do you feel sunshine?", Asia says jumping off the bar and grabbed Aisha by her jaw to make her look at her.

" Why would I tell you, I don't even know who you are, nor do I want to know, just when I get out of here I'm going to tear you from limb to limb starting with your pussy.", Aisha says with pure venom.