🔮2🔮

Aisha was sleep when she heard knocking on her door.

She grabbed her robe and tied it up before walking to the door and opening it to reveal Klaus smirking at her.

" If I would have known that you'd answer the door like this, I would've came sooner, love.", Klaus says smirking while trying to come in just to get blocked by the seal.

" What do you want Klaus? I should've never revealed myself to y'all.", Aisha says rubbing her eyes.

" I want and need you to come with me. Please love? I'll buy you some food and ice cream if you want.", Klaus says smiling.

Aisha laughed, " Okay, sold. When you mentioned food I was already sold but you added on and now I'm down. Let me get dress."

Aisha shut the door in Klaus face before walking upstairs to start her morning routine and get dressed.

Once she was finished doing her morning routine she got dressed in a yellow bandana crop top and low waist jeans with yellow designs on them with yellow open toe heels.

Aisha snapped her fingers to do her hair and makeup.

Her makeup was done in yellow shadow with black liner lips and her hair was in long black locs in a side part.

She smiled at herself in her body mirror and grabbed her phone, wallet, and yellow sunglass.

Aisha walked out and sped to Klaus house walking straight in, " Your favorite is here!"

Aisha walked around until she saw Rebekah and Klaus talking.

Rebekah hugged Aisha, " You look so gorgeous, A-rose."

Aisha smiled, " Thank you, you do too."

" Don't tell such a fib, love. It wrinkles your pretty skin.", Klaus says.

Rebekah threw a pen at him as he catches it smirking.

" I cannot believe you just dispose of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire.", Rebekah says as she looked out the window.

" Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless, pregnant girl who's carrying my child.", Klaus says as Aisha looked at herself in the mirror smiling.

" Oh, I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duty towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven.", Rebekah says making Aisha laugh.

Klaus chuckled, " Ha!"

Hayley came in carrying a book, " The werewolf would like to know what the plan is."

" Well, that depends what plan you mean, luv- - My plan for global domination, Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel love, or Aisha's plan to find her flaws in that mirror she's holding eye contact with so she can fix them.", Klaus says.

Aisha smiled and used her mind control to make Klaus believe she threw a pencil in his left shoulder making him groan while Rebekah threw one making him catch it like he did the first one she threw.

Rebekah looked at Aisha, " How did you move so fast?"

" Rebekah there's nothing in his shoulder I just made him feel the pain.", Aisha says laughing.

Rebekah smiled, " I like that, do it again."

Aisha did it to his other shoulder laughing with Rebekah as he groaned in pain. Aisha missed this. She missed actually feeling apart of the family.

Hayley cleared her throat gaining everyone's attention except Aisha who was staring into space but still listening, " The plan to rescue Elijah, you know— the good brother, the one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back."