🔮18🔮

Aisha snapped her eyes open for the fourth time this week drenched in sweat.

She was always so sweaty and icky because of the nightmares she kept having every since Elijah and Klaus left her after day two.

So technically it's been two days with her covered in sweat when waking up.

Aisha sat up and looked around her room before looking at her arms that was covered in red veins again.

She threw her covers off her legs exposing her long legs that were filled with unusual red veins instead of  regular veins.

She tried to look for answers in her spell book for the last two days.

She can't form a spell, if she doesn't know what it is she's even looking at or experiencing, so that was out of the equation.

Aisha then saw the veins slowly disappearing everywhere when her phone was ringing nonstop without her noticing because she's too wrapped up in her head.

She put her phone on vibrate before trailing to her closet for something to wear.

She needed to get out, she's been cooped up in her house longer than she meant to be.

She did have fun with Klaus and Elijah when they spent the nights over her house.

They even watched movies with her when she wanted to.

It was mainly action and Disney movies. They heal her inner child, not completely but play some part in it.

They only agreed because she was a huge part in both of there hearts.

They made a vow that when this war is over, that they would actually confess their love for Aisha and hopes she agrees with the big suggestion.

Technically, she did agree when Klaus walked in on them that night, but they need to hear her say it.

Aisha walked to her closet and picked out her undergarments before choosing her outfit.

She pulled out a cute green button up shirt with beige shorts and her beige Jordan 4s.

She grabbed a hat that was green with an A on it.

Aisha put her clothes on the bed before walking to the shower and tying her hair in her shower cap while running the shower.

She looked in the mirror and almost scared herself because of how bad she looked.

She never looked like the way she did unless she was crying, but she wasn't.

At all.

Aisha shrugged her shoulders before taking off her clothes and getting in the warm but slightly hot shower.
________________$___________________

After she got out the shower and brushing her teeth, she dried off and put on her body needs.

Aisha then put on her clothes after that and looked in the mirror.

She tucked her shirt half in and half out before snapping her fingers two times.

Her hair was in box braids that went down her back.

They hurt like they were actually done at the shop and that's what she hated about her changing hair power.

It still hurts.