🔮13🔮

Aisha woke up to the dark room with red light peaking through the blinds.

She smiled at the red light and knew today was going to be a great day, probably the best she's ever had.

Aisha swung her feet over the bed before putting her feet on the cold ground she was familiar with.

Aisha looked in the mirror and smiled at her face appearance, she looked so damn pretty and fully herself. It amazed her.

Aisha walked into the bathroom with her shower products starting her daily routine.
________________$___________________

Once Aisha got done with everything, she snapped her fingers and changed her hair to a ponytail with her real hair.

It was long, thick, and healthy just like she liked it.

She had on a black latex body suit with matching heel boots to go with it.

Aisha hips and ass was voluptuous and delicious to look at.

Her boobs were pushed together and sat pretty.

Aisha smiled at her self before walking out the room with her phone and keys.

Aisha stood at the top of the balcony without anyone noticing her.

She seen everyone was inside of the Mikaelson compound.

The werewolves, witches, and vampires, even some humans.

Father Kieran was even here.

" What the hell is going on?", Jackson says.

" The witches, vampires, and werewolves of New Orleans, we are having a crisis on our hands. We've released something more deadly than my family could ever be and it is up to us to take her down. Now I presume some of you are weak and others are not. Now is not the time to be weak!", Klaus yells to the crowd facing him.

" I believe what my brother is trying to say is when there's weakness, there's no victory in the end. Only defeat. We have it stick together just this once to put Dark!Aisha down and not for good, just until she resurfaces over to the regular her.", Elijah says while Klaus smirked at him and then at the crowd.

" How will we stop a 3000 year old witch? My cousin doesn't just accept defeat.", Shay says making Aisha snap her eyes to her.

Aisha smiled and thought her cousin looked so pretty in her human glory even if she's about to die. For good, this time.

Aisha smiled when she finally caught sight of Marcel and Rebekah, who eyes were locked on her.

" Nik..", Rebekah whispers.

" You're absolutely right Sam, I say we stand United for this day and this day only. If we survive... then it's back to me not liking you witches or wolves.", Klaus yells.

" It's Samaria, dumbass.", Shay says while Klaus smirked.

He knew but that was his nickname for her, now.

" Nik!", Rebekah yells.

" What, Little sister?!! What's so important that you interrupt me!", Klaus yells still a little mad at her because she supposed to left by now.

Rebekah pointed to Aisha and everyone followed and gasp.

Aisha smirked down at them as they all shivered in fear.

Elijah and Klaus nodded their heads before trying it run to her, but their speed was slow.

" See, I knew you two were going to be the first to try it! Relax, I'm here to talk.", Aisha yells down at the group.