🔮11🔮

Aisha woke up with Elijah by her side staring at her.

She jumped back before sighing in relief, " You can't do that to me when I just woke up, Elijah."

Elijah smirked, " My apologies, sweetheart. Just wanted to admire you in your sleep before saying good morning to you."

Aisha smiled and rubbed her eyes before picking up her phone and looking at the time, " Elijah, it's not the morning, it's the afternoon."

" Really, I didn't notice because I've been watching you sleep.", Elijah says.

Aisha smiled before looking away, " That's not creepy at all E."

" It's romantic.", Elijah jokes.

" You got jokes, huh. Did you find out where your brother and sister could be?", Aisha asks.

" No, but Monique gave me a list of names. They're all over my body and I need you to write it down.", Elijah says.

Aisha rolled her eyes, " Can I at least shower first?"

" There's a shower to your left and your clothes are in this bag.", Elijah says.

Aisha rolled her eyes, " There better not be no ugly shit in that bag, E. I'm going to start a riot if it is."

Aisha looked in the bag and pulled out the clothes.

She pulled out black tank top with latex pants with pockets on the sides.

She then pulled out neon orange bra and panties and black heels.

She looked at Elijah, " How did you even get in my house to pick this out? How is your taste so immaculate?"

" Your door was open and I know you, darling. Everything about you.", Elijah says getting up.

Aisha was about to say something back but Elijah walked out the room.

Aisha was a little weirded out as she grabbed her loofah and other shower and bathroom products.

She walked in the bathroom and started her daily routine.
________________$___________________

Once Aisha was completely done with getting dressed, she snapped her fingers two times.

Her hair was in an black Afro with two braids in the front and her makeup was natural with black eyeshadow.

she walked to the room she heard Elijah at.

" I need a pen and paper, Marcel.", Elijah says after 30 seconds of silence while pacing back and forth in the room.

Aisha walked in while Marcel spoke, " Hey, am I taking orders from you now? Or are we in this together? And damn! You look good little mama.", Marcel says.

Aisha smiled, " Thank you, M. You looking good yourself, especially with the goatee."

Marcel smirked at Aisha while Aisha smirked at him.

Elijah looked between the two with a deadpanned expression, " Are you two done with your flirtations?"

Aisha coughed breaking eye contact with Marcel, " uh, yeah."

" Pen and paper, Marcel. Now.", Elijah says.

Aisha raised her eyebrows at Elijah before Marcel spoke, " Look, I want her back just as much as you do, you know. Both of them."

" Do you have to be so harsh", Aisha says as Marcel left the room.

Elijah unbuttoned his shirt while looking at Aisha, " No, but I intend to because I need my family back safe."