🔮4🔮

Once Aisha woke up, she didn't see Rebekah beside her sleeping.

Aisha slowly got out the bed and walked to the door opening it to let the sound of classical music ooze in her ear.

She walked down the stairs and towards the door quickly but Elijah's voice stopped her, " Goodmorning sweetheart, how did you sleep?"

Aisha huffed before turning around to Elijah smiling a little. She pointed to her mouth and then took out her phone going to her notes app and typing in her answer and how she have to go.

Elijah chuckles as he nodded his head in understanding.

Aisha sighed in relief as she rushed to her house unlocking her door going in.

She walked to her room and thought about the dream she had last night.

She had a dream about a wolf and her getting along but she had no idea who it was. It was weird but fascinating to her.

Aisha went to her closet to pick out something to wear.

Aisha picked out a blue lace up in the middle crop top and red leather pants with a red suit jacket to go with it.

Aisha then picked out some blue heels and threw them near her bed before going into the restroom starting her daily routine.

She got done in an abnormal time since she was thinking about the way Rebekah held on to her last night. It was almost like she didn't want to let go of her and she liked it.

Aisha got out the shower and did her moisturizing routine before putting on her clothes and snapping her fingers two times to have her natural hair in an ponytail as a puffy Afro. It was big and cute to Aisha.

She had on light makeup with blue eyeshadow. Her lips were lined up with black eyeliner.

Aisha stared at herself in the mirror before smiling while she tried to put on her lipgloss.

Once she finally did, she grabbed her phone and keys walking out the door and back to the mikaelsons house.

She loved her speed so much that she forgot she even had a car.

Aisha walked right in seeing Rebekah walking toward the living room but stopping when she seen Aisha.

Rebekah smiled widely at Aisha, " Your hair looks so gorgeous darling, I love it."

Aisha smiled at she kissed Rebekah on the cheek not knowing the effect she had on her, " Thank you, bex. You look gorgeous too."

" Thank you, A.", Rebekah says blushing.

Rebekah and Aisha walked in seeing a dead body on the table making Aisha shake her head.

" So this is what you do the first time we're back together as a family— vampire book club.", Rebekah says as Aisha stood beside her.

" Reading edifies the mind, sister. You look ravishing, love.", Klaus says not even looking at her.

" Thank you, Nikola.", Aisha said.

Klaus smiled and winked at Aisha before turning back to Elijah, " Isn't that right, Elijah?"

" Yes. That's quite right, Niklaus. My dear I agree with niklaus on your exquisite beauty. You look... beautiful.", Elijah says smiling at Aisha.

Aisha looked away and smiled. Her cheeks were heating up.

Rebekah smirked at Aisha before pointing to the body on the table, " And what's this business?"

" This is a peace offering.", Elijah says.

" I presumed, after so much time desiccating in a coffin, that my big brother might be a bit peckish.", Klaus says as Aisha leaned over him looking at the book.