🔮17🔮

Klaus was watching Aisha sleep.

He's been doing that for an hour now. He studied her facial features.

He missed sleeping next to her like old times.

Klaus couldn't sleep because of the nightmare he had in his sleep.

He dreamed about a child in a casket and him dying at the hands of his father.

He thought he got rid of him, but he didn't.

He was feeling a little better when he opened his eyes and saw Aisha peacefully sleeping.

It surprisingly calmed him.

Aisha winced and snapped her eyes open to find Klaus staring at her.

" Hi.", Klaus whispers in a low ruff voice.

Aisha smiled, " Hi, you're okay? You look bewildered."

" Do I now, love?", Klaus asks.

" Yes, you do. Now talk to me, what's going on with you?", Aisha asks.

Klaus laid on his back and moved Aisha to lay on his chest while rubbing her sides.

" I-I had a dream about a baby and the one person I haven't thought about.", Klaus says.

Aisha looked up at him before grabbing his hand soothing him, " Who? Esther?"

" No, the other parent of mine, Mikael.", Klaus says sighing afterwards.

" What happened in the dream?", Aisha asked.

Klaus looked up at his ceiling before answering, " We were at Kieran's " funeral" and by the time I made it to the casket, a baby was inside and when I reached for her, Mikael stabbed me right in my heart."

Aisha eyes widen, " Klaus, every dream means something, whether it small or big, it means something."

" What are you trying to say?", Klaus asks.

Aisha sighed, " What I'm trying to say is that the dream could mean that mikael is back or trying to find his way back."

" Really love?", Klaus asks.

Aisha nodded, " Yep, usually when you dream about someone that has died, it's probably a sign or just something minor. In this case, it's something big."

Klaus reached up to rub a hand down his face in annoyance of his father ways.

" Hey, let's not focus on him right now. Okay?", Aisha says looking at Klaus while he looked at her.

" Okay.", Klaus says.

" Now, let's focus on the fake funeral today. So, everyone's informed?", Aisha asked.

Klaus nodded, " Elijah pulled a few strings while I did what I do best. Found a replacement for Kieran."

Aisha lifted up, " Y- that wasn't apart of the plan, Nik."

Klaus smirked, " You called me Nik, love? Now, I know I'm in trouble with you now."

" It's not funny, who is it?", Aisha asks.

Klaus shrugged, " Someone who was molesting a girl. Caught them in the alley just before he did anything else with his limbs while you were situating with Kieran at his new profound place. The deed is done love, so please let's not argue."

Aisha smirked, " I'm not going to argue with you killing a rapist. You did good."

Klaus smirked while laying back and closing his eyes.