🔮6🔮

Aisha wanted to go out, but she also wanted to sleep in.

She looked over at her alarm clock and saw that it was 11:45am.

Aisha swipe her feet on the side of her bed before steeping into her slippers.

She stretched and yawned before rubbing her eyes walking to her bathroom to brush her teeth.

When Aisha got done brushing her teeth, she walked downstairs and into her backyard sitting by the mini pool she built in her backyard.

Aisha was scrolling down Twitter when she suddenly felt fur against her.

She jumped back quickly as she saw the large white wolf in front of her.

She thought it was cute but she knew woods were meant to be dangerous even to witches.

" You wanna snack, little wolf.", Aisha says after the wolf laid down on the chair with her.

Aisha got off the chair careful not to disturb the wolf or anger it and grabbed a bag of chips off her counter and salami out the fridge.

Aisha walked back outside to see the wolf has been stayed put, so she smiled.

Aisha walked over to the wolf and offer it the salami she got from the refrigerator.

" Here. I can't believe I'm sharing and talking to you like I know you.", Aisha says making the wolf whimper.

Aisha rubbed its fur but heard Klaus body sit next to her causing the wolf to growl and run off.

" Aisha! You do know you have a cellphone and the main reason you have it is to what? Answer phone calls, so love why haven't you been answering my phone calls and who is the wolf you was feeding and patting?", Klaus says lookin giver at her.

Aisha rolled her eyes, " My phone is on dnd plus I have it on silence. I was peacefully spending time with the wolf but I don't know who it is because it can't change!"

Klaus smirked, " Well, sucks to be them, anyways I came here to talk to you, love."

Aisha looked over at him to see him already staring at her.

" Talk, while I relax in this sun.", Aisha says.

Klaus was about to start talking, but Aisha put her index finger up for him to wait as she got up to get her a tall glass of cranberry juice with ice cubes.

Once she was done, she sat back done and smiled at Klaus, " Now you can talk."

" My family has deceived me and you're the only one left.", Klaus says.

Aisha raised one of her eyebrows, " Klaus, I'm sure Rebekah is thinking about ways of plotting your demise while Elijah is on his way to end you."

Klaus looked at her as her smile widen before she busted out laughing, " That's not funny, love. Marcel has been avoiding me and when I talked with Rebekah this morning, she had a certain look in her eyes. The look was uncanny."

" Klaus, you're overreacting and paranoid, Marcel is probably out there dealing with his vampires and Rebekah is probably just shopping and minding her business. Stop worrying.", Aisha says drinking out her straw.

Klaus sat up, " What if I told you they were together over these past horrendous days?"

Aisha took off her blindfolds and squinted her eyes to look at him, " Klaus, she would've told me, you're lying. She would have text or call me first. After all we are still best friends."

Klaus didn't say anything and that gave Aisha all the things she needed to know, " Why wouldn't she tell me? Hmm, oh well. That's her business anyway. So what do you think, they're planning something?"