Anirei couldn't stop shaking as she stood up and ran from the fighting beings. She ran and ran for what felt like hours, before she felt herself bump into two sets of arms. She looked up and saw the black and white figures that she knew and could trust.

"Child, you saw them didn't you?" 

"You are not meant to see them for some time, little one."

Anirei nodded, "I know.... but I feel as if time is moving forward too fast." She said, "I'm scared as of what will happen in the near future. Their continuing to fight."

"As long as we keep them balanced, there will be no need to worry."

"But you must begin thinking of your decision before the time comes."

"Or else terrible imbalance will occur." Anirei finished, "I understand, but for now, I just have to keep up my meditation sessions. I will have to keep this quiet from the others."

The two didn't say anything to the child, but instead held her in their arms, waiting for the morning sun to come and wake her.

~~~~

It was the next morning when Lloyd began his training, mostly hand to hand combat for starters with Kai.

"Good, keep it up." Kai encouraged.

"Fists of Fury!" Lloyd shouted as he continued to punch the oven mitts Kai was holding, "You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!"

"Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy." Kai said.

"Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me." 

Anirei smiled from the corner, standing with the others as they watched Lloyd train with Kai.

"Perhaps he would have too much of an advantage over you, Lloyd." Anirei said stepping closer to Lloyd in the center of the room, "Maybe you should try defeating me first."

"Oh, please, you'll be easy, Rei." Lloyd gloated. Anirei smirked. But before they could even attempt to fight, Kai pulled Lloyd back.

"Whoa, grasshopper, you're not ready to even face my pinky toe, let alone Anirei. She seems to have a lot more experience than you." Kai stated.

"I see the student has become the teacher." Sensei Wu said sipping his morning tea, "You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the four ninja, and a little extra training with Anirei."

"Great." Cole said, "Now that that lesson is over, how about some target practice.. on Kai!" Said ninja in red gulped at the thought.

"You will each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late with your next lesson with Nya." Sensei Wu said

"Aw! But when will I learn Spinjitzu?" Lloyd asked.

"Ah, patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found."

"Sensei's right, Lloyd." Anirei agreed, "Remember during our meditation sessions? I always tell you to remain calm and patient."

"Right, right. Balance and power do not come without patience and calmness." Lloyd said, repeating the words he had heard over the past few days from Anirei during their meditations.

"Would you like to join Lloyd in his lesson, Anirei? I believe it would be good for you as well." Sensei Wu asked.

Anirei happily smiled, calling her dragon, Nazira, to come to her side since she knew where they were going.

The children ran up to the roof, where Nya was waiting with the Ultra-Dragon.

"Now that I've given him his medicine, he should be able to fly properly soon." Nya explained, petting the large dragon, "But it's important to take care of him, because one day he'll be yours."