Part 1: Recording session

Start from the beginning

We went into the entrance spawn and we all appears in a hospital-like hallway. The floors and wall scatter with blood, old hospital supplies such as tables, currents and wheelchair were placed around seeming destroyed or ruined. We were at the beginning of a ery hall that had a turn not to far up ahead but it was barely visible. Josh has the light source, which was a phone, so we follow him as we begin walking. Our light source also being dim we can only see what was in front of us.

"I say we say fuck it and run." I joke but that's when our only source of lights turn off and I jump a little out of fear. "I'm pissing." Juicy announces making me lightly laugh. "Ej pendejo! (Dumbass!) May the power of Christ compel you."

Some may say VR Horror isn't scary but when you get into the moment it can feel so real and scare the shit out of you.

"She jinxed it." Narrator says. "Clap on." I clap. "Clap off." I cap again and it doesn't work as they all laugh. "When the fuck are they going to turn this shit on?" Mully asks and like that it turns back on. "Is Mully God?" I joke. "No he's a big fat fucking retard." Josh says as all of us laugh, we continue to walk as we reach the turn of the hall, and a creepy, seeming corpse-like bloody nurse comes running at us as we scream. "Fucking hell." I scream out of fear but laugh after. "Woah!" Narrator said when he got scared and let out a chuckle.

We walk it to the end only to walk through the door to be in the same hall again. "Wait what! Again!?" Eddie says. "What the fuck!" Juicy yells as I laugh. We start walking but see a girl floating. "Boys I can't move!" Mully says panicked as we all now start to try and move but realize we can't. "I can't move boys." Eddie repeats. "She's getting closer." I say sounding scared.

A scary face pops up on our screens and we yell. "Juicy I'm scared." I say as it disappears and we are able to move again in the hall. "Aye Juicy. Shot your shot." Narrator says. "Juicy she needs you." Mully says making you blush.

Thank god my face camera isn't on cause they would see my bright blush.

"I got this. I got this." He says as they quiet down. "Aye Mami!" He say before taking a pauses. "Ahhhh!" He yells into his mic and we all bust out laughing. "No dawg. That's not how you do it." Eddie says through laughter. "I don't fucking know. I'm not Mexican!" Juicy says and I bust out laughing with Mully and Narrator. "Imma just head out." I say as I continue down the hall in the dark, now taking lead. "Look fool, you lost her." I laugh. "Shut up and come on already." They meet up with me and we all start walking again. Something quickly flys over our head and I duck but hit my hand on my desk in real life. "Fuck ow!" I laugh a little. "What?" Narrator asks. "I hit my fucking hand on my desk in real life."

They laugh as we start walking again making it through the door again to be in the same hall again but this was filled with blood. "Someone spilled cranberry juice." Juicy says as we chuckle. "Wait, where's Narrator?" We all look around not seeing him and he pops up from the blood. "Boooo!" I laugh as he ducks back under into the blood again totally disappearing.

We finish the game after about an hour of so of playing around and after we finish playing through the horror stuff, I check out my chat when I leave the server.

username72738: she played with the boys
candycane82: eddievr
lavfangirl231: the boys!!!!

A bunch more was comments like were popping up and I decided to search them up. "So y'all telling me you know these people." I giggle a little. "Alright, I'll search them up cause I have no clue who they are. I'm sorry chat." I take share screen off my headset and put it on my monitor screen as I search up the boys. "Oh shit, I just played with some famous Youtuber." I giggle at my chat. "I mean if you guys want I can play with them again, that be a fun colab." The chat spams with "yes", "totally"and "do it". "Okay okay. I'll update you on my social media next time I post with them then. But otherwise see you guys in the next stream." I stop the stream after doing a light outro and hear my phone buzz.

It was Juicy on discord.

Juicyfruitsnacks: Hey Lavender, right?

LavLoveGames: Hi Juicy and yes.

Juicyfruitsnack: You can call me Gaege. That's my real name.

LavLoveGames: Okay Gaege- I fun today with you and the other guys.

Juicyfruitsnacks: Yeah, we make a lot of funny videos together.

LavLoveGames: My viewers told me, I should watch you sometime.

Juicyfruitsnacks: Yeah, Juicyfruitsnacks

LavLoveGames: Lol, LavLovesGamesVR on twitch

Juicyfruitsnacks: We should collab more often then

LavLovesGames: I would like that. Where are you from??

Juicyfruitsnack: Florida hbu

LavLoveGames: Omg! Same!!!

Juicyfruitsnack: No way! Really!?

LavLoveGames: So serious!!! We have to hang sometime. I have to see if you are just as funny in person.

Juicyfruitsnacks: Lol, I'm not that funny. Imma check out your twitch brb.

LavLoveGames: Alrightly see ya Gaege

I took my laptop from my recording studio, I bring it to my room and place it on my bed. It's currently 7pm, I play my music playlist from youtube as I walk to go get a snack from the kitchen.

I lived alone in my own little house. My parents say I should get a pet to keep me company but I enjoyed being along, except for being with friends, of course, but I guess I was just a loner.

I make a bowl of lucky charms and head back to my room.

I sit back on my bed as I decided to watch a couple of boys videos while I ate and before bed. I turn off my room light, leaving my bowl on my nightstand, close my laptop putting it on my desk and head to bed.