Chapter-42 Fiancé

Depuis le début

Adamos finger darted towards my chin forcing me to meet his eyes, irises narrowing with a frown etched upon his rugged features. "I wanted to make you mine and protect you." He admitted and my breathing hitched as my mouth parted in an 'o' shape confusion littering inside my mind.

"I know it's messed up knowing that I could never give you the type of love you craved but it made the beast within me calm that either way you were mine and not someone else's." He gritted out spitting the word 'someone else's with such jealousy and possession that it made my heart flutter.

"Well, to begin with, I was always yours. I had been since the beginning Adamos." I promised chuckling softly. God, he was impossible!

"Good, because I don't share what's mine." He teased the corner of his lips slipping into a cocky smirk. "Thank you." He spoke huskily his fingers trailing towards the corner of my lips making my insides shake. "Thank you for believing me, for giving me- us a chance."

Then he planted a soft kiss on my nose breathing onto my lips. "For making me believe that with hardships comes ease." And just in a heartbeat, he pressed his lips against mine, the warmth of his lips providing me with great comfort and peace. His callous finger skated up towards my thighs groping my aßs before smacking it, all for me to gasp into his mouth before moaning back in response. Feeling bold our lips disconnected as I pulled away.

Adamos groaned as he lifted up an inquisitive brow. "Let me pleasure you." I squealed my cheeks caught on fire as a throaty chuckle emitted from his chest. "Lead the way love." He answered with amusement coating his voice. Nodding, my lips landed on his neck resulting in a shaky breath from him and that boosted my ego. My lips ran down his cheek to his jaw, thriving towards his collarbone.

And it wasn't long before my hand shot towards his erection, rubbing him through his pants from my unoccupied hand while the other worked through the ridges of his abs, I felt him shiver underneath me as it rode through the flesh of his. "Dio benedica, non fermarti."

(God bless, don't stop.)

He husked the alluring tone of his making goosebumps arise on my skin. "Say it." The vein in his neck went slack as he demanded. "Say you love me mi amore."

"I love you."

"Again." He gritted out, his voice thickening with various emotions.

"I love you Adamos," I whispered my heart thundering inside my chest. "Forever," I muttered burying my head into his warm, leaned torso seeking his cologne and protection. "That's my pretty girl." He mumbled before dropping down to my height and rubbing his nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss.

"Hey! That's was mine!" I watched as the two brothers scoffed at each other, and I giggled earning a glare back in return. "How is this funny! He stole my burrito." Enzo shrieked shaking his head at me to which Ivano just shrugged not muttering a word.

Rolling my eyes at Enzo I quipped. "It's just a burrito! I'll make you one later I promise." He tossed a grateful smile my way before asking. "So, when are you and my brother tieing the knot." Encircling his thumb around the fourth finger on the left hand precisely the ring finger. I went rigid, Ivano noticing that smacked his brother on the back of his head owning a dramatic 'ow' from Enzo.

"Lily's still young, she's literally nineteen." He hissed his gaze burning into mine as I nodded with approval. "Um, we haven't really gotten to that part yet." I blushed biting onto my roasted beet salad.

"Plus I'm just in my second semester of college, talk about college I hate it, it's so hard." I whined, recalling that I only had one more week left till classes start again. "Well dang, I'm glad we're past that stage phew." Enzo raised his hand pretending to wipe away the fake sweat whilst Ivano shook his head his blank face void of any emotion.