10. crab dance

@Taejin

"OMG Taejin looks so cute, they love to tease each other. I love it. But some of You guys are too much, stop attacking members don't talk about their bond."

Reply

@tigertae

" Stop supporting Jin. He doesn't know how to dance, so how can he talk about Tae forgetting chores!!!? when he slew it "

@jinniemine

" He excelsin everything you solo stan..go and die. Seokjin is always best. Taehyung is not a good dancer like the dance line of bits. seokjin just told mee e  where he missed it. That's all."

@ taelovesme

" Taehyung hates Jin..that we all know, hope Taehyung will go solo ASAP"

@ jjjinnnn

" Jin never liked Taehyung too...he is uncomfortable with him..so stop all this go and study for your exam "

@ taelovesk

" I already completed my test and Taehyung doesn't like Seokjin too. Who is at the loss? Taehyung knows the standard..he is a handsome man in the world.."

@seokjinnnn

" Not again...these solos..."

@btsisseven

" I think you guys don't know the boundary, they can tease each other...Jin and Taehyung love each other, stop it and go back to your real life which is waiting for you.."

@ jinniemine

" I can bet Seokjin doesn't like Taehyung, I saw him so uncomfortable. why are you scared to admit it.?"

@ tattletale

" Nobody is scared here, nobody wants Jin.."

@voopurplejan

" Right now Taehyung is cooking ramyeon for Seokjin. Then they will eat, kiss, make love, and fall asleep in each other arms "

@taejinkooluv

" Yes Taehyung might go hard on Jin"

Taehyung threw his phone on the kitchen counter trying to control his annoyance,wa!! How come people don't have a job other than hating on people they don't even know properly?

Taehyung looked towards their bedroom he could see Seokjin back...it seemed he finished arranging the bedcover, as Taehyung requested a blue cover yesterday.

" Jinnie...."

Seokjin turned to Taehyung while wiggling his eyebrows... Taehyung showed the ramyeon packets, to get a big thumbs up from Seokjin.

" With fried egg please "

" Okay"

Taehyung put ramen into boiling water, cracked the egg, and felt so happy that this time the shell didn't fill with the yolk.

He heard claps from behind and he didn't need to turn and see...

" Oh, my baby is a master at cracking eggs now "

Seokjin back hugged Taehyung...

" Of course..."

It's a really difficult task to blend eggs when Jin is back hugging him.

Jin's hands are drawing circles on Taehyung's tummy, as it's Seokjin's favorite part of Taehyung. Bold of him to say it in front of everyone and he started moving to an unheard beat slowly making Taehyung move with him...