4. Selenophile

💞

Taehyung is possessive. It's not an opinion anymore it became a statement and  Taehyung lives for it, he doesn't like to disappoint people.

He is a famous man for many things like his craziness, his music, his tiger nature, his wittiness, his straightforwardness, his fondness for kids, and his possessiveness for Kim Seokjin.

Taehyung stretched all his joints after sitting for 1 hour straight.

'If it's not for Seokjin you would have never stuck to a stool for an hour'

His best friend Jimin teased the hell out of him always.

" Wah!!....hyung it's such a good photoshoot today"

Jimin hugged Seokjin, his fellow model and best friend, or whatever.

" Yes Jimini, I am so happy we wrap it up so early. I wanted to rest today... "

Seokjin gave his best hug before getting distracted by the male who was standing in front of them with a big bouquet of yellow daffodils.

This man!!!

" Oh...Taetae....you came here to cheer on me!!! I didn't expect these flowers and all"

Jimin teased his friend though he knew they were not for him. This is the only way he can get back at this rock star though.

" They are not for you...."

Fucking straightforwardness!!

" Seokjin how have you been ??"

It's been 3 weeks since Taehyung was on tour, it's the first time they met after their special night together when they decided to go on a date.

He made sure to send flowers to Seokjin's workplace place every day without fail through his manager now he is in Korea it's his work.

" You are already on every media page, Taetae "

Jimin showed the photos on the internet, and media people described every way possible for a photo of Taehyung with daffodils.

" Seokjin....you didn't answer me "

Taehyung's attention didn't leave Seokjin, who was busy removing his neck chain.

" I am fine Taehyung Shi," Seokjin says

" You sound low, it's okay...I think you want to rest. Hmm can we meet for dinner "

Seokjin lifted his head and looked at Taehyung waiting for him to back off, telling sorry for this constant bullshit.

But no....this man is determined

" No....."

" Again!!! Hehe "

Jimin's laughter falls after seeing a glare from Taehyung.

" Why?? Do you have appointments with anyone? "

" No"

" Then???"

" Why are you still trying?? I said I am not easy...."

Taehyung's lips took a curve and made Jin avert his gaze.

" I never took you as easy"

Seokjin shook his head and snatched the flowers from his hand and after saying thank you and bye to the staff and Jimin he left, without changing.

" Now you can look at my glowing face as Seokjin Hyung left"

Jimin played peekaboo by putting his little hand in front of Taehyung, who was looking at the slowly disappearing seokjin's back.