HEAD AND SECOND.

YGE BUILDING

CONFERENCE ROOM

BP MANAGER:

The approval rate has dropped drastically.

Saka nya inabot ang isang papel ng datos na tinutukoy nya sa lalaking nakaupo sa dulo ng napakahaba na mesa ng conference room ng YGE.

JENNIE'S MANAGER:

That's the same thing na napansin namin after the JenKai issue that we confirmed days ago, mas lalo po atang bumaba ang positive engagement ng mga fans towards the girls, especially to Jennie.

He also laid another file to the Ceo.

The CEO took a glance on the files as he gently massaged his temples.

JENNIE'S MANAGER:

People are saying that their relationship aint real and Jennie is using Kai's popularity for her personal gain. Everything is staged and fanservice.

CEO:

How 'bout the JenLisa thing? Are they still into it?

Then he laid down the papers on the table and leaned his back on his seat.

LISA'S MANAGER:

They are in a big riot right now with the JenKai's. Both fandom is in hype.They even made countless speculations against each other.

His eyes on his phone checking the web.

The CEO fell silent. It took a little long awkward time before he spoke again.

CEO:

How 'bout this new issue regarding Lisa and a boy from the other agency? What is it again?

LISA'S MANAGER:

Liskook --i mean he's Jeon Jungkook. People who saw the interaction made by the two backstage made a ruckus on the internet calling this as a "new ship".

He showed him some pictures of them on his phone.

JENNIE'S MANAGER:

This is really getting out of hand. We should do something.

BP MANAGER:

Should we make an announcement about it Boss? This may lead to bad publicity later on.

CEO:

That's entertainment. No matter how good or bad a publicity is, it's still publicity. People will talk about it. We should keep our girls together and let people's curiosity lead them to watch out for more. But first thing first. Let's give JenKai a boost. Kailangan makita ng mga fans na JenKai is a real deal.

Then he eyed each person in the conference room.

CEO:

Let's keep it in mind na this JenKai thing will help us clear the issues about our girl's sexual preferences especially Lisa. She's getting a lot of attention right now and her preference is what interests them the most.

BP MANAGER:

Why don't we push the maknae line for the meantime. Maybe this will make things easier for Jennie and Lisa. Jennie with Kai and Lisa with Rosè.

CHAEYOUNG'S MANAGER:

Pwede. Besides that tandem has their own fandom. We can rely on them for a while. We just have to inform them to make a lot of fanservice on their upcoming shows and guesting. I think they can handle it.