HALLUCINATION

The lights went off.

Darkness comes and loneliness follows.

Lisa is all alone again. She has the whole place all for herself. So she quickly takes off her shirt and pants leaving only her undergarments. 

She wants to let loose and breathe.

The darkness around her is no different from the darkness she felt inside. She shrugged her head to erase everything that she heard last night.

She dragged her feet to the kitchen to get something to drink. Then occupied the seat across to where Jennie usually sits.

She looked at it. Imagining Jennie was there. Then poured her glass with brandy she kept for a situation like this.

"Cheers!" Then she fakes a smile.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

Five consecutive shots until she felt her throat burn. Then she leaned her head on the table, mumbling the lyrics of the song playing on her phone.

"Listen to me now babe, I want you to bone.. " then she felt it again. Her shattered heart.

"You're drinking again Lisa," that familiar voice.

Lisa wasn't even surprised to see Jennie sitting across her. This happened all the time.

"You mean this?" Then she raised her glass of brandy and chug it down. "This is my ticket to meet you tonight, Jen."

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked.

"My imaginary Jennie. The only thing that I deserve."

Jennie didn't answer. Her eyes were set on Lisa.

"Have you ever heard this song, Jen? To the bone. You really have to check it out. This song relays everything in my heart. Everything. Oh, let me play it for you." Then Lisa rewound the song and max out the volume.

"Lisa, you're drunk."

"And I love you. But damn! Imagining you with him made me lose my mind!" Lisa took another shot. Making her more delusional. 

"But we didn't do it, Lisa."

"Not you. The real Jennie." then she smirked.

"Did it make you love me less?"

"No! And that's the hardest part. Despite all the things you said, I still love you way more than before."

"Then, believe me, Lisa. Nothing happened between us. If only I can prove it to you in any way, I will.

"Really Jen? Then prove it," Lisa stood up then walked across to Jennie's side and leaned over to match her eyes.

"How? Tell me."

"Make love to me," Lisa said in her cold voice. "Then let me discover the truth myself."

"I will."

Then Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's nape and kissed her. Hungry, thirsty Jennie wants more.

"I will give everything I have to you Lisa. I won't hold back," said Jennie before she tied her tongue to Lisa again.

Alcohol. Delusions. And Jennie.

These are the things that made Lisa lose her grip on reality and give in to her desires.