Break up or Not?

"Kai! Wait!"

"What now Jennie Kim?"

"Let's break up."

---------------

JENNIE's POV:

As soon as I heard Kai's voice, my heart knew whom it's beats were for. It wasn't for him.

Now I know what I have to do.

I left Lisa there and ran after him to settle the mess I made. I want to start over. Gusto ko sa susunod na titigan ako ni Lisa, maramdaman nyang sya na ang pinili ko. I choose her.

Now I know what I want. I want to be with Lisa. Her love, her arms, her warm body that comforts my shivering soul. I want all of her.

This time. I'll be brave and finish this stupid game with Kai. For us to be free, for me to be happy.

Kahit alam kong hindi ganoon kadaling makalabas sa gusot na ito.

"What?! I am the one to call the shots her Jennie, not you!" kunot noong sabi nya.

"That's why I'm making it all easy for you. Let's break up."

"Naririnig mo ba ang sarili mo? Are you out of your freaking mind?! I saw you, she almost kissed you. Explanation Jennie ang hinihintay ko hindi break-up." he massage his temples and looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"You saw us. And still ,you want to believe I can be with you? Kai, the problem is me, everything is about me."

"Damn! You're right. Everything is about you! Ano to? Is this the typical -- It's not you, It's me-- break up scene?"

"I'm sorry," I said flatly without breaking our eye contact. Sigurado na ako. It's now or never.

"Com' on baby. . we can talk about this. I can forget everything that I saw and start all over again." he then grabbed my hands and held it gently against him.

"Kai. This is not working." I took back my hands and stepped back from him.

"Then let's make it work. I'll do everything you ask me just. . . please don't break up with me." I saw tears building up in his eyes. But I don't care.

"I already told you. The night before everything was exposed. I can't do this ,not with you. But you insisted. You even leaked our unofficial relationship to the press."

"What?? Who told you that
bullshit!?"

"Hindi ako tanga Kai. We were so careful on our every move. No one knew about us. Kahit mga ka-member natin walang alam. We go out without people noticing tapos when I decided to end this thing saka naglabasan sa press yung mga picture na yun? Yun mismong gabing yun."

"Hindi ko magagawa sayo yun Jen. I can't betray you."

"How come they took a perfect shot of me riding in your car with your exposed face? It wasn't a coincidence, Kai. It was planned."

Hindi siya nakasagot but his black guilty eyes were on sight.

"We weren't supposed to meet that day. But you insisted. You were so persistent. Para kang batang nagpipilit na makipagkita. Then the next day the news flares up like a wildfire and you were there to confirm it on the spot!" I added.