Chapter 3: My Master

Start from the beginning

Good, he made his distance finally.

"So what are you going to do to me? Make me your toy? Your sex slave?" My voice started shaking as my whole body will soon be like a jelly.

I should be the one planning a way out of this place. This is a major twist in my life for sure. All my life, it only circled at work and money. Make my way out of this miserable life but I can't.

"Actually, there is a reason why I bought you at the auction." he stated, turning his back away from me and pick something in the lower drawer of his desk to bring out some files.

"A reason?"

"Yes," he respond "...and your timing is very perfect."

"Are you saying that this is my faith?" I raised an eyebrow while crossing my arms."

"Faith or not, I don't care." He retorted.

My eyebrows furrowed "Tell me already what it is!" I said eagerly. I am not a patient woman so he should beware of it. I want to know the reason why he bought me.

He sigh and looked at me sideways, his face is dead serious. "I bought you to be my wife."

My jaw opened slightly at his sudden proposal.

"What?" I asked absent mindedly and letting out a sarcastic laugh. "I beg you pardon? Are you twisted?"

This is really absurd!

"Should I repeat myself again?" He retorted back.

"I-I think it is not a good idea. I mean, you don't even know me yet and now you want to marry me, sweetheart! You're a crazy dude, you know that?" I exclaimed at him, running my hands through my hair. I just want to yell at him right now.

"I bought you and you are going to obey. You have no right to oppose my plans." He stated me seriously. His tone leaving me no choice but to agree with him. He really sounds like a professional businessman when he is talking to someone especially at a time like this.

If he is gonna put it that way then I will also use my expertise when it comes to talking. Let me try to seduce you, Mr. Bidder. Let's see who will win this nonsense.

I lift my chin up and flipped my hair back, and flashes him my seducing smile. " Then what if I don't, master?" My came out strong but inside...I am really nervous. "I'm a free woman and no one is going to own me even if you bought me!"

His expression didn't changed and somehow he look like he wasn't affected by my charms at all! Come on! I fooled so many guys with that smile!

He remained calmed "Then you will be in jail." he blunted and I saw his mouth formed into a half smile. This man.

"Be in jail? Are you kidding me? They might put you in jail for buying a woman!" My voice raised, as I crossing my arms. "The correct term actually is buying a human! I can charge you up for human trafficking!"

"You're a human? I didn't know." he sarcastically respond with a scoff while taking out a cigarette stick on the table and light it up.

"Don't change the subject here, Einstein." I spat back getting a little frustrated, placing a hand on my waist. This man is very irritating. Does he even been thought that every individual should be respected. I learned that when Mom abuses me.

"There are secret agents, and even cops in that auction and they know that buying anything in that auction is legal that includes buying you. I gave 50,000,000$ to that auction and you are just going to ran away from me? You don't have a heart, woman."

Whoa, care to repeat that?

"Me? How about you? Don't you have a heart? Buying an innocent lady?" I countered question him. Huh, he must think that he is the only brainy here.

Even though I only reached high school that doesn't mean I am dumb. At least, I know good manners.

"I don't have a heart, baby. And I'm known for that. I bought you because I need your help and I know you need me too. You need money to save yourself and your apartment, am I correct?"

My eyebrows touched in confusion. "How did you know?" I am sure that I didn't tell him that.

Is this guy playing with me?

"I am Rafael Christian Knight. I know everything."

My eyes widen. Did I hear right? He is...

Oh my god.

I was bought by a handsome dangerous billionaire.

"Does that mean...?" I looked around and then to the window. I feel like I've been thrown by a bucket with cold water and ice when realization hits me.

Rafael stared at me then put a hand on his shoulder. "Yes... and welcome to Moon Knight Hotel. I am your master starting tonight and there will be no escape for you. So just give up and accept that."

Holy shit. "I-I don't get you."

"We need each other. You just need to marry me in 9-12 months, then we will sign a divorce and I will give you the half of the money in return." he said darkly and his voice makes me shiver again.

His boyish features are staring deeply in my eyes, he is waiting for an answer.

Half of the money? Wait, my mind is sinking it in.

Processing...

Processing...

Continue processing....

Shit.

He will give me 25,000,00$

And all I have to do is tie the knot with him and said yes. Then I will be rich. But is he really gonna give me half of the money? God what will I do. Money must have really hate me because I need to undergo all of these?

But should I trust this man?

"What is your answer, babe?" He asked, impatiently waiting for my answer "Take it or leave it?"

I took a deep breathe and looked at him.

"Are you really gonna give me half of it?" I asked.

"Yes, I will."

"And how will I trust you?"

He let out a sigh and crossed his arms. "We can sign a contract. I have the best lawyer who does all the work for me when I got some dirt. Will that satisfy you?"

I shook my head. "Not yet. It is very hard for me to trust someone. Especially you."

Rafael seems to get really impatient now. "Trust me or not, you don't have a choice, woman. You are mine now and you are only allowed to get away from me when I got tired of you." He told, darkly. "Do not think anymore. Think about it, you will instantly be rich. And all you do is be my wife. Money is very hard to earn, dear. And here I am, giving it to you."

I need money.

I grew up as my life only wanting money. To have something that will change my life. I'm hoping that money will change my life for the best and that was been my Mom taught since I was a kid. Money is all that matters.

I have to give him an answer.

"Okay, I'll take it." I really want to stop myself from saying it because there is no backing out now.

A victory smile appears in his lips. As he looks at me mischievously. "Good, we will have the wedding tomorrow."

Wait...what?

Tomorrow already?

▥▥▥▥▥

Hi! Did you like it?

This is the new story that I had been thinking and studying. I am just a 15 year old girl so I am researching and studying this.

So, I hope you like this part.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW ME! GOD Bless everyone and have a nice and wonderful day!