Abducted

As you woke up, you groggily looked around before your eyes fell on a familiar face. You wanted to speak to him but couldn't, as there was tape secured over your mouth.

You stomped your legs to get his attention and he turned to you with a hint of a smirk.

"Good to see you awake, Barnes."

He walked over to you and aggressively ripped the tape from your mouth, causing you to groan.

"What the hell is going on?" You questioned as you narrowed your eyes at Jack Rollins, a former member of the SHIELD strike team. "I thought you'd be dead."

"I guess you thought wrong," Jack replied.

"Where are you taking me?"

You looked around and it was clear that you were inside of an airplane.

"You're needed," he muttered, the smirk coming back to his lips.

"Needed where?"

Jack looked around at the others before shrugging.

"Strucker didn't say."

"Strucker?"

The name was vaguely familiar to you but you couldn't place where you heard it. It took a few minutes before you realized that you hear Tony and Maria talking about him and his work with Loki's scepter and that you'd occasionally hear his name when you worked for shield.

Word had been that since Pierce's death in DC, Strucker was taking over as the head of Hydra so you knew that there was a purpose behind Jack bringing you to him.

"Rogers and Romanoff will show up. You know that, right?" You asked. "Or are you all really stupid enough to believe that they wouldn't."

"They're not the ones we're trying to bait," Jack replied.

The realization hit you like a ton of bricks.

They weren't trying to lure the Avengers, they were hoping to lure your brother back to them. With how things went in Washington, you assumed that they wanted him dead for failure to complete his mission and deserting hydra.

"He isn't going to come looking for me if that's what you want," you muttered as you rolled your eyes. "And you're all much stupider than I thought you were if you think he'd just come running."

One of the other men walked over and slapped you. It was obvious that he didn't like when you stated facts.

"Shut her up, Rollins."

You swallowed hard as he placed the tape back over your mouth.

The plane ride wasn't short by any means. By the length of it, you assumed that you were no longer in the United States.

As the sun began to rise, you confirmed your suspicions when you saw nothing but water below— the Atlantic Ocean.

Almost nine hours after your abduction, you landed and were blindfolded before being taken to your final holding place. As the blindfold and tape were removed, you were restrained.

"Miss Y/N Barnes."

"Wolfgang von Strucker," you countered with your eyes narrowed.

"I hear you've made a very good point to my colleagues."

"And which point would that be?"

"Your brother won't come running. You weren't bluffing, were you?" He questioned.

"I obviously don't think he would or else I wouldn't have said it," you muttered as you rolled your eyes.

"Well maybe if our Winter Soldier will not return to us then we will just have to create a new one and add to our arsenal of human weaponry."