prologue.

murder.

something chan has always been doing since he was a child. the reason why he kills?

for pleasure.

for fun.

for stress-relief.

and most importantly, because it's always been a part of his life. it's literally in his veins, his blood; something he couldn't live without.

he was born to kill.

at this point, he can't stop. in fact, is there a reason to stop doing something you enjoy? chan does it because it brings nothing but enjoyment and satisfaction to his dull life.

how much he enjoys seeing the horrified and hopeless faces of his victims whenever he kills, chan loved every single bit of it.

and no one was gonna take it away from him. not a single person, not one.

or could there be someone?

but is it truly real love?

or is it nothing but a toxic obsession?

one where chan mistook it for something else?

"SEO CHANGBIN"

- someone who looks so ethereal and gorgeous. the way his eyes would always glisten beautifully in the moonlight, nothing but pure sunshine.

one that lights up the dark, his dark, along with his angelic smile - so precious and fragile.

and chan couldn't take his eyes off him one bit, his mind soon rapidly filling with nothing but him.

and only him.

soon, it became obsessive.

to the point chan would always search for the other's presence, his touches, his smile. and not long, to the stage where he wanted everything of him.

in fact, he wanted him all to himself. no one can touch him, or talk to him, or even go near him.

he was all for chan. all of him. and he wasn't gonna let anyone take him.

no one.

"you're mine. if anyone dares to go near you or even see that precious smile of yours, they're dead."

***************

(this book is fiction, all of the ideas and story plot is from me. no copyright or stealing this idea without my permission)

heya guys, back with another fanfic. this time it's binchan eheheh, im so pumped for this story. its another dark, depressing concept that i wanted to try since i really love them. hope you love it! :)

this will start soon. feel free to check out my other books if you havent.

- z.