[ G L I T C H 34 ]

Start from the beginning

Why do I sound so sure that they'll actually come to get me. Of course they will, yeah they will.

Even if they didn't I can just fly away and give their ass a beating.

"Ah what a shame, I was hoping for us to talk a little bit more."

No, thank u.

"But since he's not here, I'll ask a question."

Why is All Might taking his god-damn time.

"Do you not want to join forces with me, child?"

Of course.

"We'll be inevitable."

What are you, Thanos?

I tapped my feet on the floor as I count the seconds, not even bothering to answer.

"WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MASTER?"

Because I don't want to talk to him, duh?

Ok, in three.. two.. one.

"ALL FOR ONE!"

and kaboom.

I closed a part of my eyelids, stopping the debris from entering my eye. Opening them again, I saw All Might in his huge form, which I say is a shame will come to an end in a few minutes.

All for one stopped the punch with his bear hands, as All Might flew a step back.

I myself took a few steps away because I knew this was going to be nasty.

I frowned in wonder how the others flew when All Might punched himself down, is it because of my quirk or gravity just works different in my body? No idea.

I took a glance at Shigaraki as he was engraved on the free fight in front of him as I again count my seconds, I have a feeling in a few someone is going to..

"Y/N!"

Just on que.

I looked up, seeing Iida, Izuku, and.. Katsuki?

Well that's an interesting sight.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT IDIOT, TAKE MY HAND!" Jeez damn ok, you look so stressed out.

I took another look around before I pointed my palms to the ground, and flew, leaving behind the screaming Shigaraki.

Getting much closer to the human catapult, I reached out my hand and grab a hold of the hand of my boyfriend. Yes I am indeed showing off.

I grinned widely at the three boys that came after me. "Took you guys a while."

"DON'T COMPLAIN!"

"I'M NOT!"

•••

"Hi guys.."

"Y/N!" I was engulfed in a hug before I know it, specifically by a red haired one. I chuckled, hugging him back. "Miss me?"

"It seems that you're doing well." I released myself from the hug, and gave Shoto a gentle bump on his shoulders. "When am I not?"

"Good point."

I heard a gentle sigh from behind me, it is to no surprise Iida. "Well at leasr you're ok, we were worried sick."

"Especially Bakugo." I heard a whisper, and felt a nudge by Kirishima on my right hand.

"Our rescue mission is a success that's what matters." Izuku glanced at me and gave me a soft smile. "At least we weren't too late."

I scoffed at them, crossing my arms. "You were all acting like I got a death penalty."

"It's the LOV, you'll never know."

"Well I'm fiNE-?"

I felt someone dragging my hands from the other guys, I heard them yelling this someone to not kidnap me for his own, but of course I still got dragged.

I stopped getting pulled when we ended up in an empty alley, creepy.

I frowned my eyebrows, as I stared into Katsuki's bore one.

"What are we-"

I got the air flying out of me, as I was brought to a very tight hug, his head digging on my nape.

My eyes went wide, but finding myself also putting my hands around his neck.

"Katsuki.."

"Don't you EVER do that again?"

What, get kidnapped? 

I giggled, patting circles on his back, hugging his neck in comfort. "I don't plan to."

"You gave me a damn fucking scare."

"I'm sorry."

"Why the fuck are you even apologizing?"

I don't know, what should I say?

He abruptly pulled himself from the hug, cupping my cheeks with both of his palms, scanning my body up and down.

"Are you hurt? Injured? Anywhere?"

I smiled at his slightly frantic self, grabbing the both of his hands, and pecked at the inside of his palm before bringing it down.

"I'm fine Katsuki, honest. They didn't had  the time to do anything." He stared deeply into my eyes, trying to search for the lies but of course he didn't find it.

I mean I wasn't lying in the first place.

I had our hands intertwines as I started babbling unimportant things which weirdly he listened to.

"-and you know that abandoned place? Like I saw All For One and he looked super creepy, like he didn't even had any eyes or mouth, like how does he eat? Or see? Or like.. smell? Basically anything- Katsuki?"

I didn't get an answer, instead I got a hand cupping the right of my cheeks, softly rubbing it.

I really wanted to say, Are we about to.. kiss right now? But I'm too much of a wuss.

I stared at his eyes. He was staring back, but his eyes slowly went down to my lips which I unconsciously licked.

It felt dry for no reason at the wrong time.

"Katsuki, are you-!"

I was taken by a surprise again as he brought me to a soft kiss, my eyes widened for a bit, finding myself look dumb.

Despite us dating, we don't kiss much because he isn't one for physical contact, so this.. this feels new.

I felt myself melting into the kiss as he started moving his lips on mine, I closed my eyes and hugged his neck tighter, bringing him much closer to me.

Pretending as if we're not in an alleyway, and could be possibly seen by people.

•••
Welcome back, yes I know.
Fluff, what a new surprise. Btw I wrote this in like half an hour, in the middle of the night also, so if it's shit then ah well I'll revise it anyway :D

Alrighty thanks for reading, oh! And I have an english debate comp this week so wish me luck!

Anyways paipai!