22. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"But why are you mopping?" Namjoon asks.

"Lisa asked me to do so." My eyes widen in shock and my hands cup my mouth. "N-No" I shake my hands in air.

"Ahha~ Jungkook's being lovey dovey." Jin sing songs while Jungkook gives him a look of disgust.

"I was kidding, hyung. Lisa got her hand injured. I am just helping her clean the house." He says with a poker face.

"Okay. But why did you call us, Kookie?" Tae asks as he now munches on an apple whuch he got from the bowl on the table.

"I want all of you to help us." Jungkook replies as he now stands with the support of the mop stick.

"What?" They all shreik together.

"Why would we help you?" Yoongi asks.

"Because you all," he points his index finger at them, "live your sweet little Kookie." He winks at them.

"Dang, he got us there." Yoingi mutters under his breath making me and Jungkook chuckle together. We both look at each other but look away.

"Fine. We'll do it." Jin says as he rolls up his sleeves making Jimin and Hobi do the same.

"But wait. I have a condition." Tae says.

"What do you gave to say Taehyungie?" Jimin whines as he halts his actions.

"Why are you whining? I have a condition for our Kookie not you." Jungkook looks up to see Tae standing there with a smile full of mischief.

"I know that smile." Namjoon rolls his eyes. "I know where this is going." Yoongi says as this was expected from Taetae.

"Speak up hyung." Jungkook says.

"I will help you only if you give me huge discounts on my stay at any of your hotels in this world." Tae wiggles his eyebrows.

"Are you sure you are a singer? Because I don't think so." Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Yah! You are so greedy Kim Taehyung." Hoseok smacks the back of Tae's head. "Ow!"

"Jungkook, this has happened to me too. I asked him to drop me at my office for what like two times, but this deceitful monkey," Tae pouts but Jin ignores, "told me to serve him food for free for a year whenever he dines at one of my restaurants." Jin glares at Tae in anger.

"So greedy. I can't believe you." Jimin shakes his head while I stifle my laughter at Tae being scoldeed with a pouty face.

"Why are you scolding me? It won't matter to Jungkook if a tiny bit of his money is not in his bank account. He's the richest man in Korea for fuck's sake. He wears the suits once but I wear mine atleast thrice. See the fucking difference." Tae reasons.

"Don't curse." Jin smacks Tae's head.

I look at Jungkook to see his reaction and he just has a poker face.

"Fine hyung. You'll get free service in any of my hotels for one year and..." He trails off.

"And?" They all ask in unison.

"And you'll get the limited edition of Gucci from me." He finishes and damn, Tae's eyes sparkle. He looks at Jungkook with so much adoration like a child. It is cute.

"Kookie~" He hugs Jungkook and we all laugh seeing bith of them hug.

Jungkook embraces back and smiles.

He loves his hyungs, a lot.

15 minutes later,

We are all standing in the hall wearing comfortable clothes.