22. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.2

Start from the beginning

She looks to her right only to see huge brown orbs looking into hers. Their faces are close. Too close.

Lisa is under the spell of his beauty as she can't look away. At this time, she has forgotten about the pan in her hand and the situation with Jackson.

Its just her and him.

"Why didn't you call me for help?" Jungkook murmurs as he looks down at her lips for a second but then stares into her eyes.

"I-I-" Lisa can't say anything to it as she notices a slight hue of warmness in his eyes. It is very tiny. It maybe tiny but it gives Lisa some hope.

"Next time, you call me for help because I don't want our parents to think that I let you get harmed in any way." He says with his back facing her and his side profile visible to her.

________________________________________

Lisa's POV

I just look around the house to see that dirt has started to settle in. Hmm, this calls for some cleaning. I quickly go to the storage room to find some supplies for cleaning which I find easily sitting at the corner of the room.

I quickly fill the mop tub with water and put some disinfectant.

This will help me to kill the time too. I guess it might take 3-4 hours but it will do.

I start mopping when I hear footsteps coming down. "What are you doing?" Jungkook asks in an irritated tone. "C-Cleaning."

"You think you can clean this place despite knowing the size?" He eyes me as he tilts his head a bit.

Hot.

"Huh?"

"Nevermind. Let me help you since I am done with my work." He says taking me by surprise.

He wants to help me.

I internally squeal.

"Give this to me." He says as he takes over the mop in my hand. "You don't have to Jungkook. I'll manage." I try to get the mop out of hus grasp.

"The hell you will." I flinch at his sudden outburst.

"I mean I have not worked out for like three days and this will help me. Also, there are things that I need to get my mind off." He shrugs.

"O-Okay" I say as I proceed to fetch another pair of mopping equipment.

I come back only to see Jungkook talking to someone on the phone. "Come fast. Its important." And he hangs up.

He turns around to see me standing near the foit of the stairs. "Do you have to go to the office? You can go. I can-"

"Shut up, will you? No, I don't have to go. And who are you to allow me to go anywhere, hmm?" He leaves the mop and eyes me like I am some prey of his.

"S-Sorry." I say and step back only to stand at one of the stairs.

He rolls his eyes and starts mopping and I do the same.

After a few minutes, I hear some footsteps.

"What are you doing Kook?"

Jimin oppa.

"Cleaning hyung. Can't you see?" Jungkook answers not halting to look at them.

"Man why are you doing so?" Hoseok asks curiously but Jungkook doesn't reply.

"Something is not right." Tae says and places his hand on Jungkook's forehead. "He's not ill even." Jungkook swats his hand away. "I am fine, Tae hyung." He rolls his eyes.