Two in One

After dinner, you, Percy, Thomas, Edward and Gordon were in the lounge area playing charades. James wasn't about to play what he called a 'children's game', while Henry was too shy to play. So, they were up in their respective rooms.
It was Percy's turn. He flapped his arms.
"A butterfly?"
"A bird?"
"Yep!", Percy peeped. He went back to his spot on the carpet.
"Good one, Percy", Thomas said. "Now, my turn."
Thomas got up and thought of what to do. He put his hand in a fist shape above his head. No one had a clue. He used his other hand to gesture something coming up.
"A chimney?"
"A smoke stack?"
He then put his arms down by his side and rotated them going up and down.
"A train?", everyone called out.
"Yeah!", Thomas said.
You and Percy clapped.
"That was a good one!", Percy said.
"Thanks, Percy!", Thomas said sitting back down near him.

That game went on for a few more until it was switched to telling stories of the most embarrassing moments everyone had.
"And that's how I helped Gordon get up his own hill", Edward finished.
Everyone laughed, expect Gordon, who just sat there.
"I almost made it up. The trucks were holding my train back."
"Right", Percy chuckled.
It calmed down.
"So, Y/n, what's been your most embarrassing moment?", Percy asked.
You smiled to him.
"Well, um. Uh. Hmmm. I don't really know."
"You have to have at least one", Thomas said.
You thought about it.
"I know", you said. "My mom was making a cake for one of my birthdays. She left the batter mix on the counter when she went to get something out the pantry. I snuck up to the counter, since I wanted to try some batter. I went to reach up, but I was too short. I didn't want to grab a chair since I wasn't strong enough, given the chairs in the kitchen were wooden. So I reached for it again, getting on my tippy toes. The tips of my fingers latched on. I then slowly pulled it back. Unfortunately, I underestimated the weight of the bowl and it fell on me. My mom returned to see me covered in cake batter from head to toe!"
Everyone laughed, even Gordon cracked a chuckle.
"That's quite the 'sweet tale'", he joked.
You laughed.
"I remember that", Thomas said turning to you. "Your mom told us about it at the party!"
You smiled. "So, she did...."
"Did you lick yourself clean?", Percy asked while laughing.
You shook your head. "Not to my heart's desire", you chuckled.
While Edward and Percy continued to chuckle, you looked over to see Gordon blushing. You shyly looked away. You then saw Thomas blushing too. Percy started to tell a tale of his own. As he did, the thought of Gordon AND Thomas being interested in you raced through your head.