The room was dark. only the moon shining through the thin curtains were the only light , elegantly lighting the room  at some places. The curtain was slightly open it revealed a small part of the window was open , the view was beautiful.(idkwhtimsayingkajdsdjfkhfkhfs)

Infront of jeongin's house was a ocean   . they would hang out there swim have small picnics. he scoffed and smiled lightly remembering those memories .

he stepped in and noticed nothing has changed. clips of memories of their sleep overs started to play in his mind. he began to laugh dryly. he walked towards the bed and sat. closed his eyes and thought about the good old days..

click.. the door was locked. soemone was there. i knew it.. sigh..

" hello seungmo ♡ "
ive'd been missing that. hah you don't know how much i want you to call my name..

he opened his eyes. and saw him , a dark shadow standing infront of the door. he saw , An angel.

" uh. hi. "
huh , bring back my minnie.

" tissues tissues.. do you know where the tissues are? " he asked while searching blindly in the dark

" c'mon. i know your not that dumb , you already figured it out. didn't you? "
how do you know me so well..oh my oh my ,  calm down my heart.(cringewtfjdhjdf)

" i figured. they should take acting lessons. they all looked nervous , they should've seen their faces. and i can clearly see that changbin was in his phone the whole time.." he then scoffed.
Ah.. as expected from my minnie.

" i want to talk." shivers running down the youngers spine.
talk.. no we can't no. i can't ruin this friendship.. No.

" i.. i don't. " he stood up ready to leave. but he knew well that he couldn't.

i stood up ready to leave walking my way to the door. ofcourse i couldn't reach the door knob. he was blocking it.

...
.
.." can you move?" i said trying my best not to look at his eyes, knowing i'll just get lost in them once again.

... he didn't move one bit. not a single word came out of his mouth either. he just stood there, i knew he was staring at me but i didn't bother to look up. Then yet again the suffocating thick silence engulfed us. it's been years since i felt this.. this feeling that would occur(?) me when we see eachother back then... and i hate it so much, it tightens my chest for some reason. and breaks my heart, maybe because i like him.
Now that i thought  about it i'm kind of the old minho now, huh.

I kept staring at him ,he wasn't looking back at me but i didn't care he was pretty at every view. Then here it was again the suffocating silence. only the movies the others were watching could be heard nothing else. I'm not letting him go this time.

... " can you move" it came out shaky, god i wish the ground would swallow me up right now! i hope he didn't notice that..

it was barely even audible.

move? so you can run away(stan txt) again?  no i won't let you.

" no." why why why ,i need to go. i don't want to ruin our friendship it took me so long to achieve this friendship(?) and for you to talk to me. just please.."move."

i reached for the door knob. it's locked. fuck.

" open this." i said in a demanding tone. he didn't move nor reply
" open. it. up." friking hell kim your testing my patience.

" i can't. "

he looked up at me with confusion written all over his face. " what do you mean you can't? lee don't fucking mess with me" he glares at me. your really testing me kim.