02

Author's POV

Jungkook got down from the car , with a bouquet of roses and a small box ,which was soon transferred to his pocket, and was immediately met by Taemin and Kai , walking towards him , and soon enough , Taemin engulfed Jungkook in a big hug . "Big day for you , bro . All the very best ." He said , patting Jungkook's back and letting him go .

" Thanks hyung. Is everything ready ? A—"

' I'm gonna be a bad boy ~ I gotta be a bad boy~'

Jungkook's phone rang , cutting him off . He took out his phone and saw the caller ID and his eyes almost popped out of his sockets seeing who it was .

It said - ' The love of my life ❤'

" What happened Jungkook? Who's calling you ?" Kai asked.

" Jimin. IT'S JIMINNN !" Jungkook was hyperventilating now , and Taemin started rubbing his hand on his back . " Chill . Calm down and take the call . Don't you dare sound suspicious. Take it easy. " Taemin adviced , and Jungkook nodded and handed Taemin the flowers , and gulping , he pressed the accept button and slid it upwards, and then pressed the phone against his ear .

" Hi Kookie !" Came out Jimin's sweet voice which managed to make Jungkook more nervous than he already was .

" H-Hi baby ." He said, as Taemin and Kai faceplamed .

" Kookie.. what's wrong ? Why do you sound tensed?"

" Tensed ? Me ? No , no ! I'm absolutely okay ,baby . Just I'm a bit worried about the photoshoot. " Jungkook said, and Taemin and Kai bemaned and patted his back .

" Why ? Why are you tensed? We have had many such photoshoots before. Then you were okay . But what's with this one ?"

" Hmm . Dunno , maybe because before , you were there with me , and in this one , you are still not here ." Jungkook said with a chuckle .

" Aish my baby bunny . It's gonna be all okay , yeah? I'll be arriving there at four and then all your worries will fly away ." Jimin laughed.

" Yes absolutely . But , just tell me , where are you now ?"

" Me ? Oh , I am absolutely ready and am sitting in our balcony and waiting for Taehyung who is getting dressed. "

" Ohh . Okay then . Just come fast , but come safely okay ? And when you get in the car , do record yourself and say something to our armys okay ? I'll edit and put it in the video ."

" Okay , okay ! I'll do it . Bye then , see you at four . I love you !"

" Bye love. I love you more ." Jungkook smiled and ended the call , pocketing his phone and smiling at his hyungs .

" Let's go inside then ?" He asked , gaining nods from both the men .

~

" OH MY GOD! THIS ROOM LOOKS SO FUCKING ROMANTIC AND BEAUTIFUL!"

" JIMIN IS SURE TO CRY . I'M TELLING YOU , WE ARE THE BEST PROPOSAL PLANNERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD !"

" I KNOW RIGHT!"

Jungkook was welcomed by squeals and shouts , and he obviously knew it was Jin and Hoseok , squealing at their own works .

Jungkook shook his head , laughing, and walked inside , and took up his camera, and switching it on , he started recording himself again.