Chapter 50

Naiwan akong mag-isa sa loob ng office nila Ha-Ru. His parents just went out after we talked.

After telling them the whole story when I survived the time of ambush, Mrs. Hensen hugged me.

"I'm sorry dear... Oh poor little girl. You must have been through a lot." Naiiyak na sabi niya.

"M.S.S...I mean, Yeona Lee. We are indebted to your parents. And believe me, we feel bad to what happened to your family. Diana and Byung Ho were a good friend of us. H-how have you been?" Mr. Hensen asked.

Tumulo ang luha ko kasi someone finally asked me how have I been living without my parents. And they're my parents' friends. I just felt like my parents are still here with me.

"It's been tough...and I-I've felt so alone after they left me. Honestly, Ha-Ru made me feel happy. He's always there to take care of me a-and love me. So please let me be with Ha-Ru. He's everything to me. I'll always protect him and love him as long as I'm breathing. That's just what I can do for him." Sabi ko while still my tears continously pouring down my face.

Tumango-tango si Mrs. Hensen and wiped her tears. She smiled.

"My son loves you. And I thank you because he finally opened up to us on how he felt from his struggles and loneliness without us to guide him since he was young. Yeona, I will not hinder your relationship anymore. Just promise us that you won't break our son's heart. He's such a sweet child. And I don't want to see him suffer anymore." Mahabang sabi ni Mrs. Hensen.

"Diana and Byung Ho will be very proud having a strong daughter like you." Said Mr. Hensen.

"Okay, we're leaving. You need to talk to my son. He's been ignoring us since you broke up with him." Naiiling na sabi ni Mrs. Hensen at tumayo. Tumango lang ako bago sila makalabas ng office.

At ngayon pakiramdam ko ay nabunutan ako ng tinik sa dibdib. How could I approach Ha-Ru now? I just asked him to give me some space. Napasabunot ako sa buhok ko at tumungo.

I need to think what to do now.

"Yeona..." I heard Ha-Ru's voice. Kaya napatayo ako. Tumingin ako sa likod niya but he's just alone.

I looked into his eyes. He's worried.

"D-did you cried? D-did my parents said something bad to you? Are you okay?" He worriedly asked. Umiling lang ako.

My eyes started to cry again.
Seeing his worried face now. Seeing him still loving me even if I push him away. I can't help myself but cry. How can I hurt his feelings when he just want to love me and be with me.

Why am I such a cry baby?

Lumapit siya sa akin and he hugged me.

"I'm sorry, Yeona. Please stop crying." Sabi niya. Pinahid niya ang luhang napunta sa mukha ko.

"You don't have to say sorry, Ha-Ru. I-I love you and I need you. I'm sorry for pushing you away. Can you please come back to me?" I said still sobbing.

"Yeona, I won't give up on you even if you push me away. That's how much I love you. You don't need to ask me to come back to you. I never left. I will never leave you." He said at pinahid ang luha ko.

"Don't cry. It breaks my heart when I see you crying." Sabi niya at hinaplos ang mukha ko. Umangat ako at hinalikan siya sa labi. He pulled me more closer to him and kissed me back passionately.

I love Ha-Ru so much and I'll never stop protecting him. From now on, I want to show him how much I love him. He's everything to me and I can feel that he loves me as much as I love him.