Chapter 48

Ha-Ru's POV

"Mom, you can't do this to me. I'm not gonna marry Megan. Alam mong may girlfriend ako. I love Yeona Mom. Why are you doing this to me?" Ilang araw na akong hindi nagpapakita kay Yeona. And I missed her so much.

I can't face her not until I do something to fix my own problem first about this damn engagement. So she won't have a reason to ask me to leave her.

I love Yeona so much. I don't want to hurt her.

"Son, I'm just doing this for your own good. Megan is the only one suits you. I know Yeona saved you but you already took care of her. You've done more than enough for her. She's fine now and you should just move on." I can't believe my Mom will say this to me.

How could she do this to her own son?

"You're killing me Mom. I'd rather die than to be with someone I don't even love."

She slapped me. I can't believe she did that. This is the first time that my Mom has laid her hand on me.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't intend to hurt you. Oh my god!" I turned around and left her. I didn't left because she hurt me. I left because I'm so disappointed with this family.

All my life, I've never been so happy like how I felt when Yeona's around. My parents has no time for me and I let them. Because I understand. But forcing me into marriage is too much.

"Yeona..." I felt nervous. How could I explain this to her? She already saw us like this.

"I was about to surprise you but look who's even more surprised now. Should I congratulate you?" She said. Damn! Am I gonna lose her now?

Nakita niyang nandito si Megan sa bahay. And she'll get it now that something's happening inside this house. And that's the engagement.

She's hurt. I can see it in her eyes. Yeona is hurt. At ito ang kinatatakutan kong mangyari. Ang makita siyang nasasaktan nang dahil sa akin. She turned away to leave.

"Yeona please talk to me." I said and touched her arm stopping her.

"Do you think may pag-uusapan pa tayo Ha-Ru? Seeing this with my own eyes is already clear that our relationship is now over." After hearing what she said...I think kapag nakaalis siya ngayon, I can't bring her back anymore.

"Yeona please. Please don't do this. Don't leave me please." I begged. She can't leave me like this.

"Ha-Ru... stop it." Megan stopped me. Iwinaglit ko ang kamay niyang nakahawak sa akin.

"I will never forgive you, if I didn't bring Yeona back. This is all your fault." I said as I looked at her wickedly.

I left her before she utter some words.

I went to my parents. They're talking happily with Megan's parents.

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Roussel. But I can't marry your daughter. Please stop this engagement. I'm begging you." I said then I decided to go back to my room.

"Fck this damn life!" I cussed then punched the mirror inside my room.

I feel so fckn mad. This is so painful. My heart is breaking and I can't do anything to fix it! I miss her.

I flipped my side table dahilan para magkabasag basag ang mga vases at mga gamit na nakapatong dito.

I saw my hand with blood coming out.

I can't feel the pain on my hand but feel my heart aches more. How could I bring her back? I can't imagine my life without her.

"Son, what's happening there? Open the door." My Dad is knocking the door continously.