•• 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 ••

Hello, beautiful souls!!! Welcome to Nike's story!!!

This story will follow The Legend of Korra storyline (with some little twists) which means it will also have four books. All those four books will follow the show's four seasons. 

Unfortunately, I can't reveal much about Nike's character and about who she is as the mystery around her is a big part of this story. What I can tell is that Nike is a strong firebender who loves pro-bending and hates losing.

Nike is Azula's grandaughter and she was born in 151 AG (year of the Pig) which makes her 19 years old during the events of the first book (Book One: Air). She has long and slightly wavy black hair, golden eyes and a small perky nose. She has very feminine facial features: small ears, elegant eyebrows and plumpy lips. Her height is around 160cm (5'2''), maybe even 165cm (5'4'').

And that's all I can say about the independent and amazing Nike.

About her name... Nike is the name of the Greek goddess of victory and it's pronounced NEE-KEH (N as in not; EE as in knee; K as in cat and EH as in bet)  or NIE-kee (just like the name of the brand). I prefer NEE-KEH because it's based on the original and classical Greek pronunciation, but you can choose whatever sounds more beautiful to you :)

I hope you enjoy the story! 

Please vote, comment and share!

Stay beautiful! A virtual hug and a kiss on the left cheek! <3 <3 <3