𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

'Introducing the Catgators!!!' the ring announcer exclaimed pointing to his left where the Capital City pro-bending team was.

The audience cheered, even though most of the people watching the match were intrigued. During Capital City Catgators' last match, Shuro, the firebender, had gotten seriously injured. That made everyone wonder who that substitute firebender with the beautiful braid was. 

'Let's see what this new firebender is all about!' Shiro Shinobi, the radio broadcaster who commented on the pro-bending matches, spoke. 'For Catgators' sake, we hope she is good because the Platypus Bears are one of the strongest teams this season!'

'Which team do you think will win?' asked the Avatar.

Avatar Korra had met a pro-bender, Bolin, that day and was now watching the match from a balcony with her new friend, the Fire Ferrets earthbender.

'I don't know...' Bolin replied.

Both teams were strong, so it was difficult to predict who the victor would be. However, Bolin's brother and the Fire Ferrets' firebender, Mako, had a solid guess.

'The Platypus Bears will win,' he spoke with his tangerine eyes full of certainty. 'The Catgators have only been lucky during the whole season... the last match was proof of that.'

'Players, are you ready?' the referee of the match asked before the bell rang.

As soon as the round began, the Catgators firebender, who was between her teammates, jumped high and hit the earth and waterbender of the opposing team with two fire blasts sending them to zone 2 while her teammates hit the firebender.

'Wow! What a great team attack by the Catgators!' Shiro exclaimed. 'With that marvellous attack, the Capital City team advances one zone!'

The audience was shocked. No one had ever seen an attack so efficient. However, they didn't have much time to process that as the first round was getting even more interesting with the new firebender showcasing her abilities.

The way the fire blasts came out of her hands and feet was majestic, elegant and swift making it hard to dodge them. With only three simple and fast moves, she was able to send Platypus Bears' earthbender and firebender to zone 3. The two players were then joined by their waterbender who was sent there by Akashi, Catgators' waterbender.

The Pinnacle Palace Platypus Bears were lucky and were able to hang on the third zone until the round ended.

'Round one goes to the Capital City Catgators!' the host exclaimed while the teams got ready to fight again.

The second round was the tougher for the Catgators. It ended with a draw which meant there would be a tiebreaker.

'Round two is a tie!!!' the announcer spoke. 'We go to a tie-breaker!'

The referee was already on the field with a coin in his hands. He flipped it and for a moment everyone watching the match held their breath to see which team would pick the element of the duel.

'The Capital City Catgators win the coin toss!' the short man announced. 'Which element do you chose?'

The teammates looked at each other and without many words decided that the element of the duel would be fire.

The two firebenders got into position. The lady's lips turned into a smirk as her golden eyes pierced into her adversary ones. She was going to win.

The bell rang and the girl jumped high over her opponent and hit his back with a fire blast in midair. He fell forward and was too slow to get back up and regain his balance which resulted in him being hit by a fire blast again and falling off the circle.