Chapter One: Lucy we are Doing A Job

Lucy's P.O.V

"Lucy, how's that book coming?" Levy asked with a huge grin plastered across her face. I quickly stared down at my feet. "Well I-"

"Luuuuuuucyyyyyyyyy!" I was interrupted by a familiar voice.

I groaned and turned my head to see the one and only, pink haired, Natsu, bursting through the guild's doors. Happy flew over to me and plopped down on the table.

"Lucy we are doing a job." Happy smiled, grabbed my hand and pulled me over to Natsu, who was skimming over the current jobs.

"So Luce, whatta ya got in mind?" He asked, looking over at me and flashing a huge grin. I shrugged.

"Whatever pays my rent." I paused. "And buys enough food to keep my fridge stocked up." I glare at my two friends. They always hopped in through my window and pigged out on all my food. They had horrible timing too! Natsu was constantly seeing me in just my towel after a shower or bath. He didn't even act like it was a big deal! I see a small half smirk coming from Natsu's face.

"I'm a growing bad-ass, I need nourishment." He jokes, making a face and flexing his muscles. I roll my eyes at him and giggle.

"Watch that ego FlameBrain!" I hear Gray shout from across the guild.

Oh no. Gray. What have you done.

"What was that oh Ice Princess." Natsu growls. Next thing I knew Gray was in his boxers and they were throwing chairs and even tables across the room.

"Gray-sama! Juvia is confident Gray-sama will win!" Shouts Juvia from behind the bar, where most of the girls had gone to take shelter. I notice Gray's cheeks turn slightly pink.

They would be such a cute couple. I think to myself.

Gajeel is sitting at the bar, watching the to guys fight while casually sipping on his drink. "Shrimp, you don't wanna go join in?" He teases Levy, who is heading behind the counter too.

"No way! Last time I was out there I got thrown at Natsu!" She pouted, emphasizing the 'thrown' part, as Gajeel laughed.

I can't be the only one who sees all the couples. Well, except Mira. Mira was literally the captain of every ship she could think of. I watched my two friends duke it out in the middle of the guild. Good thing Erza isn't around, or else-

"HEY! STOP THIS NONSENSE!" Erza's voice echoed through the guild and everyone went silent. Two guys eyes widened and I could see them visibly sweating. They stopped right away. I giggled as I remember their last fight, when Erza had to physically step in. She simply banged their foreheads together then went to grab a piece of strawberry cake. The ladies hiding behind the bar peek their heads out and sigh in relief upon noticing it stopped. Juvia starts giggling. "Gray-sama. Clothes." She giggles, putting a small hand infront of her mouth. Gray shrieks and runs to find his clothes in the wreckage.

Happy and Natsu run over to me. "Let's go!" They shout, grabbing my wrist and tugging me along. Happy hands me a flier as he soars above me. I take the flier, I'm not sure when they picked it up, but hey, whatever. It looked like a pretty easy one too. Some guy wanted a couple monsters that lived in a forest behind his house either moved or taken out. It payed pretty well too. I roll my eyes as I read more. These idiots.

"You know we aren't needed until Thursday right?" I say, still being dragged along. They stop in their tracks and start whining.

"That's too whole days from now!" Says Natsu, throwing his arms in the air, flames danced around his fingertips. I sigh and start walking back to my place.

"See you then!" I smile and wave at my partners. Happy smiles and waves back, Natsu beside him pouting. When I finally get to my home I unlock my door and shriek as I see Natsu and Happy sitting comfortably on my bed. I should be use to seeing them breaking into my house.

"What are you doing?!" I shout, hands on my hips.

"Sitting on the bed." Natsu replies.

"No, really?" I say sarcastically. "I mean why are you here?"

"We were hungry and bored." Natsu says, leaning back and putting his arms on the back of his head. I sigh.

"I'm guessing you would like fish?" Happy jumps up.

"Lusheeeee!" He sobs with joy, hugging tightly onto my leg. "Lucy is such a good friend! She cooks yummy fish just for me!" I smile and pat his head.

A/N

Hai! Im Belle, nice to meet ya!

AHHHH! This is my first fan-fiction so I hope it's going pretty good so far. My OTP are in my grasps now MUAHAHA! Anyway feel free to vote or leave comments all you lovely people out there :3 I (sadly) don't own Fairy Tail or any of the characters btw.

-SailorOfTheNaluShip (Bella❤️)