~22~

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I woke up in a cold bed. Celine was already gone. I looked around the dark room. No clue where she went. I got out of bed and looked around the house. Her car keys not on the small hook on the wall next to the door. Her shoes away. Her coat still there. I walked back into the bedroom to find her sport shoes gone. She went training? I got changed into some jeans and a black shirt before pulling my sneakers on and running out the door towards the first cab I saw. After the short ride I walked into the stadium. My eyes met hers. She was sitting against the wall. She was wearing some sweatpants and a shirt of mine. Confused she looked at me. I sat down next to her and looked at her.

Celine: "what are you doing here?"

Charles: "I thought you went training..."

Celine: "no? I texted you that I was at the stadium with Axelle and Julia. Ax wanted to try my shoes for a bit as she wanted them to but wasn't sure."

Charles: "I forgot to look on my phone."

I sighed as my head hit her shoulder. She let her head rest on mine as she screamed something to Julia and Axelle.

Celine: "I was thinking... what if I grab my stuff from my small room here and then we go to Monaco? I'm not training for at least 3 days. The Christmas special isn't ideal to do now so I'm free for Christmas as well. In the mean time I can train in Monaco."

Charles: "sounds great."

She kissed my head before she got up as the girls needed her help.

Julia: "what is a good height to start with? Because Axelle said 1.70 but that's high."

Celine: "if you want to kill your back? Then 1.70 it is. I start at 1.40 and then 1.50, 1.60, 1.70 ect."

Julia: "you see!"

Axelle: "I was sarcastic!"
////////////////////////////////////////////////
After they were done and Celine had her shoes back we walked into a small hallway. There were multiple rooms there. At the end of the hall Celine came to a stop in front of a door. A red nylon chain hanging out of her pocket before she pulled it out. Around 8 keys on there, all having different shapes and colors. She found the right key and then opened her door. The room revealed when the door opened. There was a small bed, small tv, a small fridge, a desk and a chair. There was a bag standing in a corner and a laptop on the desk. The room looking neat.

Charles: "that's... small and empty."

Celine: "yep. I'm moving towards a new club."

Charles: "since when?"

Celine: "since the olympics..."

Charles: "where too?"

Celine: "Rouen, I still need to get an apartment there and get my apartment fully empty. Time will come. Oh and sell my car. I will buy a new one there."

My eyes widened at the new information. She's moving to Rouen. I didn't expect that. She pecked my lips before looking at me with a bit of concern.

Charles: "that's an amazing chance for you! Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Celine: "because I thought you knew about it."

She chuckled a bit at me with raised eyebrows. We walked to the Ferrari and then drove towards her house again. When we were there she sat down on the couch and opened her laptop. A site with apartments appeared on her screen and she started scrolling thru them. Sometimes she opened Google maps to see where it was.

Charles: "that one looks nice."

Celine: "yea... but I would have to travel 45 minutes to the stadium every day and then 45 minutes again to get back there."

I nodded at her understanding that that would cost way to much time. After some time she tapped my shoulder and showed me a nice apartment. It was in a nice building on the seventh floor. It overlooked the city beautifully. There was a kitchen, living room, a bathroom, 2 bedrooms, an office and a storage room. All the rooms were a perfect size making it a nice apartment. She switched to another tab on the internet that showed that it was only 10 minutes away from her apartment with a car.

Charles: "I think that would be perfect!"

Celine: "good because I think so too. I'm gonna mail them and see if we can visit soon."

I nodded at her and kissed her head before getting up to pack our bags for our flight to Monaco. After a few minutes I heard something fall on the bed with a groan. Celine looked at me.

Celine: "I'm gonna buy a cat when I'm in Rouen and have a house."

Charles: "what? That's so random."

Celine: "I know. I just feel lonely when your not here. So I'm gonna buy a cat and name it Charles."

Charles: "your weird."

Celine: "I can also name it Ferrari..."

Charles: "that's better... I guess?"

She giggled softly as I zipped both of our suitcases. I laid down next to her and looked at her. I went with my hand thru her hair and smiled as she yawned. It was only 12:30 but still. She crawled over to me and rested her head on my chest. Her hands around my torso as one of my arms held her close and the other one softly playing in her soft brown hair. Not to long after her breath slowed down and came constant. Sleepy girl... my sleepy girl. I stayed in bed but instead of playing with her hair I was now on my phone answering some texts and stuff.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
Why did we book a flight to Nice for 2AM. We were sitting in front of the gate. Waiting till it would open. Just when I opened my phone Celine got up. I looked at her as she turned towards me.

Celine: "move fat ass."

I moved a bit in my chair before Celine sat down next to me with her legs over mine. Her head rested on my shoulder as we played a game on my phone for the remaining 20 minutes. A loud voice echoed thru the airport. Time to board I guess. Celine and I stood up and took our bags. We walked to the boarding gate and then followed in the long row. Celine stood in front of me as she was leaning into my chest. My arms wrapped around her shoulders. Her hands on my arms as she rubbed her thumbs softly over them. My head leaning on hers as we waited. I sighed and Celine her head fell on my shoulder looking at me as my head fell of her head.

Celine: "deep sigh Leclerc."

Charles: "it takes long..."

She pecked my lips and hummed a soft 'hmm-hmm' before we returned to our earlier position waiting to finally board. A good 15 minutes later we walked into the plain. We found our first class seats and sat down. There were rows of 4 seats. 2 on the right and 2 on the left. I sat down on the window side as she preferred the other seat. Soon we were in the air and we started a movie.

(1224 words)