~6~

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Celine: "CHARLES! WE NEED TO GO! I CAN'T MISS MY TEAM TRAINING!"

Charles: "COMING!"

I walked out of the bedroom with my suitcase as I followed Celine outside. The last 2 weeks have been amazing and I didn't want to stop spending time with her. I knew I had too tho. My season would start next week again and then we would have to survive with calls, texting and face time. We drove off towards the airport of Nice. We would fly out to Orléans where Celine lived because of her team being stationed there as well. Everything went by quick and before we knew we were stood at the airport of Orléans. She walked towards her car. Which one? No idea. I just followed her a few steps behind until we arrived at a black Ferrari 488 GTB. My eyes widened as she unlocked the car and placed the suitcases in the boot.

Celine: "you good?"

Charles: "you have a Ferrari?"

Celine: "yes. Your not the only one with a nice car Char. Come on get in."

I got in the car and as she started the engine I noticed she had placed in a different engine.

Charles: "better engine as well?! I love it!"

Celine: "thanks I didn't like the other engine as well as this one so arranged this. Kind of like it tho."

We drove towards the streets of the busy city and when we arrived at the apartment of Celine she ran towards her bedroom to change while I just looked around at the neat and modern apartment that had view over the whole city. It was on one of the higher levels which was great. After a few minutes Celine came back in. She was wearing a pair of red sport's bra with a blue pair of shorts. She had a red team jacket on. I looked at the text on the back when she was getting her water bottle:

C.Laurent
French talent team 2021
Athletics

She pulled on her white shoes before she walked over. I pecked her lips before we walked out of the house and went down to her car again. We drove a short 10 minutes to the stadium they train in. When we were in we just chatted for a bit. She explained some things of the team. Until we heard a voice behind us.

Axelle: "CELINEEEEE! MON AMOUR!"

Celine: "Salut Ax! Tu est très heureuse!" (Hey Ax! Your very happy!)

Axelle: "good looking lad you have there!"

She winked at Celine making her giggle. I looked at Celine a bit confused and shocked at the same.

Celine: "Ax this is Charles Leclerc my best friend from Monaco, Charles this is Axelle Roche my best friend since I got here."

Charles: "nice to meet you."

Axelle: "likewise. So nothing going on between you guys...? If not I'm making my shot."

Celine looked at me seeking for permission. I gave her a nod allowing her to tell her.

Celine: "we are dating but nobody else knows and it's a secret okay?!"

Axelle: "ah secret is safe with me! Happy for you tho! Let's go I think the rest of the team is on the field as well! Let's get back to training miss Olympic."