~2~

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

It's finally summer break after a hectic first part of the season. I walked into my apartment that was silent after my break up with Charlotte 2 months ago. She was perfect... but not as perfect as Celine Louise Vivienne Elodie Laurent... the girl I have always loved. After she left I have never heard or seen anything from her. I would be to hurt to see or hear anything from her. I had waited for years to see her but it never came. I gave up on it and tried moving on... well guess what? I never could. I'm still seeing her crystal blue eyes, the freckles on her face... well enough about that. I have never seen her and I'm not gonna see her again... well I hope that's not true tho. After I changed into a pair of shorts and a shirt I walked outside to get to the cafe where I would meet up with Max, Daniel and Pierre. I was looking on my phone when I bumped into someone. I dropped my phone and we both went down to grab it. The person spoke up and the voice belonged too the one person I longed to see.

Celine: "Pardon! je ne cherchais pas. laisse-moi te l'apporter." (Sorry! I wasn't watching. Let me get that for you.)

She handed me my phone when she looked me in the eyes. She completely froze. Her crystal blue eyes even brighter then I remembered... her brown hair falling perfectly over her face like before, her freckles dancing over her face and her face in general looked more mature. She wasn't the teenager I knew. She was a women. The most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on.

Charles: "Celine?"

Celine: "Charles?"

Charles: "how are you?"

Celine: "I'm great. Just on a holiday after the hectic week at olympics."

Charles: "you were at the olympics?!"

Celine: "yes. I competed for France. Athletics... I won a gold medal. You didn't watch the olympics?"

Charles: "I only watched it when we were younger with you. When you left... I didn't watch any sport except Motorsport."

She smiled shyly at her feet before looking past me.

Celine: "should have known that you wouldn't watch me get my career... stupid of me."

Charles: "it hurts me to much to watch you... you were my best friend and you left me behind for you career. A great one apparently and I supported it."

Celine: "it's fine Charles. It's my own fault. It was nice seeing you. Bye."

She walked past me and as I turned around she didn't turn back.

Charles: "Wait! Celine!"

Celine: "I need to go Charles..."

Charles: "can we please... meet up again."

Celine: "sure... just send me a message."

She gave me a weak smile as she walked away again. I looked at my phone seeing the time. Shoot. I had to be at the cafe 10 minutes ago. I started walking again and after a good 5 minutes I walked into the cafe. My mind still with Celine.

Daniel: "Lord Percival has arrived."

Charles: "very funny Daniel."