~11~

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was sat on our bed. I had already changed into my sportswear, black shorts with a navy blue shirt. Celine was changing in the bathroom. The door unlocked of the bathroom but she didn't come out yet. After a few minutes I peaked my head around and saw her finishing her hair. She was wearing her black Nike pro shorts along with a black Nike shirt. She had her hair parted in two equal sections and was braiding them in two tight french braids. I smiled at her in the mirror as she didn't look into it.

Celine: "stop staring Charles."

Charles: "you didn't even look at me?!"

Celine: "I feel it dumbass."

I shook my head as we left the bathroom. We left after we pulled on our normal shoes and placed our gym-shoes in our own bags. We walked out of the room and drove towards a private gym about 15 minutes away. When we arrived Andrea was already done setting everything up. We both placed our bags down before we went to say hi.

Charles: "hey mate."

Andrea: "hey Charles."

His eyes went to Celine. She smiled sweetly at him. Her lips closed not showing her teeth making her dimples pop out even more. They shook hands as they introduced their self.

Celine: "hai. I'm Celine."

Andrea: "oh I know. I'm Andrea! Nice to meet you."

Celine: "likewise."

Andrea: "may I ask what you guys doing here together?"

Charles: "we are dating and she's joining us train today."

Celine: "if you don't mind of course."

Andrea: "definitely not. Finally someone who can get him to speed up a bit while running."

A soft giggle left Celine her mouth before we changed out shoes. Her blue, red and white running shoes coming out of her bag.

Charles: "seriously?"

Celine: "Olympic team wear is great..."

She mumbled it a bit but still clear enough for me to hear it good. I shook my head before we got up and started with some stretching.

Andrea: "so Charles. How does it feel to know your girlfriend is fitter then you?"

Charles: "she's not my girlfriend... yet. And awful."

I was out of breath after some exercises and we still needed to go for a run. Celine was singing along to all the songs on the radio while doing the exercises while I was out of breath unable to talk. She stood next to me with a heavy breath but still singing along to the songs.

Charles: "scrap the run... I can't do it..."

Celine: "don't be such a baby. You have barely trained an hour. Your gonna die if you join my training days..."

Charles: "why?"

Celine: "I train at least 2 hours a day."