~7~

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

Celine: "CHARLES!!!"

Charles: "YES?!"

Celine: "WHERE IS MY OVERSIZED OLYMPIC SWEATPANTS?"

Charles: " I DON'T KNOW!"

In fact... I did know. Even better. I was wearing them. The sweatpants were like very cool. The red, white and blue colors for the French team were on there, with black letters on the side: French Olympic Team. I walked towards the fridge to get out some water.

Celine: "you bastard! That's mine!"

Charles: "not anymore!"

Celine: "the fun thing is that you see that girls wear the clothes of their boyfriend. This is the other way around."

Charles: "hm... I'm your boyfriend now?"

Celine: "...noooo...."

Charles: "do you want me to be?"

Celine: "maybe..."

A soft chuckle left my mouth as she blushed. She turned her head away while I walked back to the comfortable couch in her living room.

Charles: "I'm gonna visit Pierre in an hour is that okay?"

Celine: "yea of course. I need to get some work done and clean the house a bit so that's fine."

Charles: "great."
////////////////////////////////////////////////
I walked back into Celine's apartment as she gave me a key to use for when I came back. Soft music was played while I heard her sing along to the song.

Her singing was actually very good. I walked into the kitchen to find her cleaning and singing. She was wearing a pair of black sweatpants with a plain black shirt tucked into it. Her brown hair was up in a messy bun that was falling out while she was moving her head along. I smiled at myself while she didn't notice me. I leaned myself against the doorpost and watched her with silence.

Celine: "ONE WAY OR ANOTHER! I'M GONNA FIND YA! I'M GONNA GET YA GET Y-!"

She stopped her singing as she saw me.

Celine: "tu m'as fait peur ! tu es debout depuis combien de temps?" (You scared the hell out of me! How long have you been standing there?)

Charles: "long enough."

I laughed a little at her before she laid away her cleaning stuff. A smirk played on my lips as she blushed slightly.

Celine: "wipe the smirk off your face Leclerc."

Charles: "would need some help with that Laurent."

She giggled softly at me before she walked towards me. A few inches before our lips met she stopped. She looked at my lips and up again. Her mouth was slightly parted with a soft smile visible. My back was stuck against the doorpost. I looked down at her as a soft giggle escaped her mouth. Her hand was resting on my chest as we both kept silent.

Celine: "I don't think you need help with that."

I could feel her breath on my face while she softly said that. Her smile grew a bit as I held my breath. She walked past me and I looked after her. She's teasing me and damn... she's hot. I walked after her towards the living room where she had her laptop stood on the couch. She sat down and placed it on her lap. She started clicking and typing while I laid down next to her leaning my head against her hips. I was just scrolling thru Instagram when I felt a hand in my hair softly drawing circles. This must be heaven... this is awesome. I locked my phone and turned my head to look with her on her screen. I saw some e-mails and she sorted them in maps. From sponsorships to team I formation. One of the mails caught my eye. An e-mail from Scuderia Ferrari. I pointed my finger on it and she opened it. We both started reading it. They wanted to make a commercial with her for Ferarri F1 and normal Ferrari cars. My eyebrows raised and I turned my head towards her.

Charles: "are you gonna agree?"

Celine: "if my agenda is empty on that date... then yes. I plan as much as possible in to extend my career."

A smile appeared on my face at the thought of us in one commercial with my passion... F1/cars.
////////////////////////////////////////////////

𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎  𝚙𝚘𝚟

It's been a few days. The competition went okay. I had a bad start at the hurdles and didn't get to jump from my right feet but I still got a second place. I'm
Okay with that. It's been 2 days after and Charles was leaving today to go to Italy. He had to prepaid for the second half of his season. We arrived at the airport and I had parked my car. I turned my head towards him and he turned his towards me. I smiled softly as I took in his features.

Charles: "promise me that we will continue this?"

Celine: "that's what dating means right?"

Charles: "yea... I will call you whenever I have time."

Celine: "same here."

They hugged each other from the car seats before Charles kissed her cheek and got out of the car. He placed sunglasses on his face and pulled his hood up. He waved one last time before he went into the busy airport. I started the car and drove back towards the apartment. As I opened the door it kind of felt emptier then it did before. Well Charles isn't here anymore. I let myself fall down on the couch and started Brooklyn 99. I had some dinner and was just chilling. After a while I wasn't feeling it anymore and I just played some loud music while singing along and cleaning the rest of the house. After a while I was done but left the music playing. My phone started vibrating in my pocket and I took it out to see Charles' name pop up on my screen. I accepted the face time and placed my phone on the kitchen counter as I placed the last stuff of my cleaning routine away.

Charles: "cleaning and singing again?"

Celine: "always."

Charles: "would love to witness that."

Celine: "My baby's always dancin'
And it wouldn't be a bad thing
But I don't get no lovin'
And that's no lie
We spent the night in Frisco
At every kind of disco
From that night I kissed our love goodbye
Don't blame it on the sunshine
Don't blame it on the moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie"

I started singing along to the song 'Blame it on the boogie' the song was from the Jacksons and was pretty old. Still love to vibe on older songs. I was dancing along. Charles was laughing softly at me. After a few minutes I got a few notifications that Charles tagged me in his story.

Celine: "you posted that on your story? Sneaky."

Charles: "ah yes. Have to share it with the world don't I. Wouldn't keep your dancing to myself."

Celine: "I mean with my talent."

I pretended to wipe the dust of my shoulders with an arrogant look before we both bursted out in laughter. The call went on for ever and we fell asleep on the phone together.

(1178 words)